Brohm to Louisville

Advertisement
Advertisement
They were looking to fire Satterfield and bring in Brohm for a while now; I think Satterfield knew that was coming and decided to jump at the opportunity of Cincinnati while he could.

I am pretty sure that Brohm was at some event with Louisville boosters about a year ago where he openly said he was interested in the UL job which took a lot of people by surprise (that he would say it publicly) since Satterfield was still employed.

Advertisement
Louisville fans have to be ecstatic. Upgrade coach. Brohm did step down to a lesser conference but one that’s more winnable if the big ten goes away from divisions with usc and ucla on the way

I remember watching the Big Ten championship game and the commentators was on his sack.Talking about he is building something special and he is going to stay at Purdue. Yeah right..That boy took the cash and went back home.

Is it crazy to believe that this was already a done deal and Louisville told Satterfield to "look elsewhere?" Sure, some people laughed at them for a few days for having their coach poached. But, in the end, they got their man and did so without having to pay Satterfield to leave. Deftly done, Cards - but, still, lol at that "basketball" "team."

Advertisement
Advertisement
I envy the speed at which UL made the decision and hire.

This saves most if not all of their recruiting class and would allow them to add a few more key ingredients. Don’t be surprised if they retain and/or steal one our targets.

Some tweet I found about brohm hire

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221207_114154_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221207_114154_Chrome.jpg
    863 KB · Views: 96
Advertisement
Back