2025 Brock Schott, 4-star TE and #1 player in Indiana

Advertisement
@DMoney In the March 3. 2024 bank

The Canes are in a strong position with Indiana TE Brock Schott. Like Elija Lofton, who is currently standing out on Greentree, Schott (6’3, 215) is one of the best overall football players in the nation. He caught 35 passes for 743 yards and six TDs while making 67 tackles, 32 tackles for loss and 19 sacks. He also plays basketball. Ohio State is in the competition, but Miami is quietly confident in this one after prioritizing Schott as a major priority talent.

Advertisement
Almost a crystal ball from @DMoney (he's a lot stronger in the video version than the written version)

I like Miami in this recruitment (at least right now)...I like Miami for him [Schott]...I like where Miami is sitting.

Last edited:
Latest from Gaby on Brock Schott. D$ told us the same last week. He's the feature shot on the still for The Bank. Love it. Sell this dude on being one of the best FOOTBALL players in the nation much like we did with Lofton.

I think there is some cautious optimism surrounding Miami and Top247 tight end Brock Schott Miami is in the game for a few elite tight end targets and one of them is Scott out of Indiana. It's been well reported that Miami and Ohio State are the two at the top for the nation's No. 8 tight end. I certainly don't feel Crystal Ball good right now, but some feel as though the Hurricanes can come out on top. I would describe it as cautious optimism. There is still a chance that a decision is made some time this spring. Regardless, Miami will get the first official visit of the process. There seems to be some confidence on the Ohio State side as well. There is still time on the clock, but Miami doesn't feel like they're on the outside looking in. They've done an excellent job in that recruitment.

I am no insider but the vibe I get from Ohio St is they are pushing hard for early commitments (“pushing hard”)

Not that they won’t or don’t recruit at an elite level but there’s a sense of urgency with them at the moment especially when it comes to recruiting head to head with us

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back