bristly estime

Advertisement
The kid had a nice punt return in a bowl game that set up his team's win. He also had a nice freshman season (23 receptions - 210 yards). Im not gonna call this a huge miss. Even within this thread the jury was mixed.

Bottom line:

This is one of the type of kid we "lose" every year because there are so many better looking prospects. Its one of the pittfalls of being a UM coach. If this Estime kid grows up in Kansas, it would be a no brainer for both Kansas and K State's staff to hard after this kid. Yet in south Florida this kid struggles to get BCS caliber offers (none from the big 3).

Was a fun game to watch at the end.

Who should estime replace on our squad with his 23 receptions for 210 yards and 1 TD?

Who did we choose over him?

Advertisement
The kid had a nice punt return in a bowl game that set up his team's win. He also had a nice freshman season (23 receptions - 210 yards). Im not gonna call this a huge miss. Even within this thread the jury was mixed.

Bottom line:

This is one of the type of kid we "lose" every year because there are so many better looking prospects. Its one of the pittfalls of being a UM coach. If this Estime kid grows up in Kansas, it would be a no brainer for both Kansas and K State's staff to hard after this kid. Yet in south Florida this kid struggles to get BCS caliber offers (none from the big 3).

Just to add to that, it's just a testament of how much talent there's in S.FL, you can't get them all, and of course the ones that end up leaving the area for one reason or another tend to show out on the big stage, it's like they're playing with a chip on their shoulder.

Advertisement
I would replace Dmauri Jones for Estime he hasn't done jack giving the circumstance all year. We are short receivers and he still couldnt get no burn.

I would replace Dmauri Jones for Estime he hasn't done jack giving the circumstance all year. We are short receivers and he still couldnt get no burn.

They were in different classes. Estime was 2012, D'Mauri Jones was 2011.

Huge whiff with his massive season and epic play against Minnesota.

This bump should've been reserved for your Mom's pregnant belly.

Just kidding, been holiday drinking.

Anybody else see him tonight for Cuse? Buddy was ballin, just another SF prospect excelling in college FB.

Good for him

I'm not sure id call it "ballin"...he had a drive killing fumble and let a sure TD hit him in the facemask. He had 5 catches for less than 50 yrds. Sure he had a nice punt return, but Miami doesn't need a punt returner....

Not saying you think he's needed, that's more towards the guy who said Al whiffed on the eval...

Advertisement
Anybody else see him tonight for Cuse? Buddy was ballin, just another SF prospect excelling in college FB.

Good for him

I'm not sure id call it "ballin"...he had a drive killing fumble and let a sure TD hit him in the facemask. He had 5 catches for less than 50 yrds. Sure he had a nice punt return, but Miami doesn't need a punt returner....

Not saying you think he's needed, that's more towards the guy who said Al whiffed on the eval...

Bull****. Hes already on heisman lists for 2014

Man he would have been a replacement for Kermit al should have offered him just for special teams just like how uf used Brandon james

Advertisement

They were in different classes. Estime was 2012, D'Mauri Jones was 2011.

I get your point but Jones was 2012 and Brisly was 2013 with Keith Bryant.. Also Brisly like Benjamin had academic issues and turned 20 when he graduated..

Good for him

Bull****. Hes already on heisman lists for 2014

The same lists that had Stephen Morris on them prior to this season?

Advertisement
Back