bristly estime

suzy7389

Junior
I was going to say this yesterday, but now hat i just saw on twitter that the cane just vistied keith bryant and estime ... i believe we should go after estime now that we probly are going full class. He is good, has the speed, and hopefully locks up keith

Advertisement
lol, what is full class? we don't have the room. and i don't think estime is that high on our wr board. he's not going to get recruited.

Advertisement
Saw this in the PBP. No inside info, but my thought is they might be setting up Estime and Marks as possible Plan B's for Coley and Bryant.

http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/high...iary-play-by-play-of-the-push-to-signing-day/

THURSDAY, January 24, 2013

– Miami hired Florida State offensive coordinator James Coley today, the Miami Herald reported. The move comes two weeks before national signing day and will have a major impact on recruiting. Also, Hurricanes assistant Mario Cristobal visited Atlantic DT Keith Bryant and ATH Brisly Estime and Suncoast DT Ke’Tyrus Marks.

lol, what is full class? we don't have the room. and i don't think estime is that high on our wr board. he's not going to get recruited.

if we are going full 85 we will have room. I'm thinking we can sign probably 23-24 kids. guaranteed 3-5 kids on the squad now are not here come fall. happens every year. For instance, I'm willing to bet one of Gray Crow, Preston Dewey or David Thompson is not on the football team come fall. Willing to bet the loser of Crow-Dewey spring battle transfers out. I'm sure there will be others as well. That being said, do not want Estime

Advertisement

For someone who's contribution here is 90% ripping on people for being "newbies" you should know better than to try to figure out how much room we have in January. If golden wants to bring in more kids he can work it out.

Newbie.

i'm not figuring the numbers out. but, since the semester has started, and guys have transferred or been dismissed, i think we have an idea now on how many are here for spring semester. i don't think the staff goes into signing day assuming kids aren't going to be here. we always seem to be a few under the 85 and i imagine we stay closer to 21 than 25.

Advertisement
i'm not figuring the numbers out. but, since the semester has started, and guys have transferred or been dismissed, i think we have an idea now on how many are here for spring semester. i don't think the staff goes into signing day assuming kids aren't going to be here. we always seem to be a few under the 85 and i imagine we stay closer to 21 than 25.

I'm messing w ya. But yeah if there are a few extra difference makers they will make room.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back