Brisly Estime

Advertisement
Why does it seem like players don't know if they're getting offers or not? This isn't going to give us a good rep if this **** keeps on happening.

are people really hating on this pickup?

1. This kid has gold teef for crying out loud.
2. He is from Haiti
3. He is fast as ****
4. Straight business on the field. no cute or fancy horsing around for the camera.

More importantly, he came to camp and earned an offer. You have to understand that that is part of AG's recruiting strategy. For longer term reasons than just this year.

If you don't like the strategy, so be it. But if you do, you need to understand how it plays in here.

I'm fine with this kid.

I like the strategy in normal years where we have solid numbers. However, this year by all indications we will be taking a smaller class. I just don't want to miss out on any studs because we took a flyer. IMO, we have already reached from a talent stand point by taking Ray Lewis' kid.
That's the thing about strategies. You have to follow them with some consistency or they aren't strategies and tend not to hold up. And especially when you're just getting established at UM.

As for RLIII, you don't know what you don't know, so I'm not sure why your panties are in a bunch on him.

What is it that I dont know? Im just not in favor of taking kids with sub par talent with the looming sanctions, regardless of who their Daddy is. FSU told Deon Sanders kid to kick rocks...
You don't know if he has a scholarship offer. Why don't we start there. What else would you like to clear up?

Advertisement
iBrisly ESTIME ‏@BALL_CHILL1

Will be a 'U' fam very soon.....

iBrisly ESTIME ‏@BALL_CHILL1

Its all about the 'U' hopefully im welcomed soonRT @brennanpcarroll: #WelcometoTheU

Advertisement
Back