Brisly Estime

Problem2

All-American
Premium
Says he got an offer at the camp

[video=youtube;cv62fvDeE8o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cv62fvDeE8o[/video]

Advertisement
I like this offer, he's like Vernon Davis last year who is a great prospect.

Yes please!

Advertisement
Saw him at the camp. Built similar to Crawford this year. Compact and fast. Didn't get to see much of the 1on1's so I don't want to pass judgment but can move.

Saw him at the camp. Built similar to Crawford this year. Compact and fast. Didn't get to see much of the 1on1's so I don't want to pass judgment but can move.

Is it true we are looking at him as a slot WR? Size wise and what he does with the ball in hands this seems like a better position than DB to me

Is it true we are looking at him as a slot WR? Size wise and what he does with the ball in hands this seems like a better position than DB to me

He was out there running routes as well as doing drills with the DBs. His teammate Keith Bryant said this guy housed a KO against Glades in the spring game.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Like Golden said, if you want an offer come to the camps and earn it and if true this guy did just that

Guy is rangy and athletic and physical. Showed toughness coming up to stop the run, and some ability to make open field tackles. He seems to be a ball magnet. Showed awareness and instincts, very good reaction to the ball in the air and good hands. (I counted 6INTs) Lined up at corner a few times and played the run well. Didn't see much change of direction skills in coverage, or backpedal or man-to-man skills, but has the athletic ability to develop them if he works at it. Of course, his height is not ideal, but he looks like he's still growing. May be best suited for underneath zone schemes in which he can key and diagnose, then quickly close on the ball carrier. Overall, his ultimate value may be on special teams--he can fly.

Advertisement
He said Miami is looking at him as a WR

Miami wants to take 2 WR( looks like Whitfield is out)

90% sure he'll commit

sitting down with his family and deciding this week

Advertisement
Matt Porter‏@mattyports

Estime will be able to play in Atlantic's season opener against Boca Raton -- and no further -- because of FHSAA's "19 and 9" age limit.

No doubt this kid demonstrated the qualities, heart, and determination that Golden wants to add to this program. could be the next sensation of haitian decent for the canes.

Advertisement
Back