Bring back SIMPSON!!

Advertisement
He did recrut he was just last about it. But you may want to go back and watch I actually thought they regressed with Simp. Hard to gauge because that was with Manny calling the shots not Balke
Our guys weren't quite as aggressive in pass rush on the earlier downs under Simpson, but that's because he ran a well-rounded DL that focused on stopping the run and putting pressure, but also containing, the QB.

Advertisement
Our guys weren't quite as aggressive in pass rush on the earlier downs under Simpson, but that's because he ran a well-rounded DL that focused on stopping the run and putting pressure, but also containing, the QB.
I will agree with this. Sometimes the passiveness got to us though. Just like the over aggression this year kicked our asses

Advertisement
Maybe we could hire Butch davis to be dline coach. I heard he's pretty good there. He'd definitely leave his job now to do that.

1609882204198.png

Advertisement
That dline was at its best under Simpson.
That’s also Bc he had Willis who was the best day we had in 10 years
And a bunch of dudes Kul had coached up

his recruiting was lacking in my opinion
When it comes to dline coach I want a killer on the recruiting trail

That’s also Bc he had Willis who was the best day we had in 10 years
And a bunch of dudes Kul had coached up

his recruiting was lacking in my opinion
When it comes to dline coach I want a killer on the recruiting trail
Thats like saying Kul got a bunch of guys the previous coach coached up. He didn’t recruit none of those guys. He was literally here for 1 szn bro. And that Dline played its best under Simpson who was also here for 1 szn but had to replace production of RJ, Norton, chad and Trent..and a group of Jackson, Willis, garvin, that transfer kid and bethel playing better

Advertisement
Thats like saying Kul got a bunch of guys the previous coach coached up. He didn’t recruit none of those guys. He was literally here for 1 szn bro. And that Dline played its best under Simpson who was also here for 1 szn but had to replace production of RJ, Norton, chad and Trent..and a group of Jackson, Willis, garvin, that transfer kid and bethel playing better

we both know all the dline was coached to do under golden was stand and play patty cake so kul was taking over extremely under coached players

For Simpson his coaching is tbd
I just don’t see him as a playoff caliber dline coach
Even with all his connections all he was able to pull in from Georgia was dancing Holley
We need a coach who will land a Leonard Taylor level player every year

his coaching is tbd
I just don’t see him as a playoff caliber dline coach
Even with all his connections all he was able to pull in from Georgia was dancing Holley
We need a coach who will land a Leonard Taylor level player every year
Lol wtf is a playoff dline coach? Does he not get credit for getting JHH and blissett or u just putting “dancing Holley” (who had sec offers) on him?

Lol wtf is a playoff dline coach? Does he not get credit for getting JHH and blissett or u just putting “dancing Holley” (who had sec offers) on him?
If you look at the teams in the playoffs the biggest difference is they land the horses needed to compete first
Simpson lost out on so many south Florida dline men
To get to where we wave to be we need a dline coach who can lock down south Florida esi this year with all the high end talent there

Advertisement
Back