Bring back SIMPSON!!

filmcane

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
Needed its own thread. Seriously, is there anyone who can compare our DL's from when he left to to the last 2 years, who doesn't want this to happen? The only scenario where it's OK that Jess doesn't return is we bring in a stud DC and he wants to bring in all of his guys. I'd be cool with that. In the scenario where Baker remains as our DC or co-DC, then every effort needs to be made to bring him back.

Advertisement
Needed its own thread. Seriously, is there anyone who can compare our DL's from when he left to to the last 2 years, who doesn't want this to happen? The only scenario where it's OK that Jess doesn't return is we bring in a stud DC and he wants to bring in all of his guys. I'd be cool with that. In the scenario where Baker remains as our DC or co-DC, then every effort needs to be made to bring him back.
What's his status with Atlanta?

He may be interested in coming back. If I recall correctly from the reporting at the time, he enjoyed his time here and made the jump to the NFL after Diaz was hired at Temple. Wouldn’t mind bringing down Kevin Patrick either.

Advertisement
No thank you, he benefited from the guys Kul grabbed.
Kul didn't recruit, so they weren't "his guys." And, Kul had our guys pass rushing well, but sacrificed the run in order to "die with your boots on" risky kind of DL play. Simpson is the best DL coach we've had since all the back to when we had Palermo for one season and he trained Calais.

If Simpson is our DL coach this year, you could argue that it might have given us one or two more wins. Definitely beat OSU if he's training our DL, and we don't get rushed on as badly by UNC.

Advertisement

1609877416575.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kul didn't recruit, so they weren't "his guys." And, Kul had our guys pass rushing well, but sacrificed the run in order to "die with your boots on" risky kind of DL play. Simpson is the best DL coach we've had since all the back to when we had Palermo for one season and he trained Calais.

If Simpson is our DL coach this year, you could argue that it might have given us one or two more wins. Definitely beat OSU if he's training our DL, and we don't get rushed on as badly by UNC.
He did recrut he was just last about it. But you may want to go back and watch I actually thought they regressed with Simp. Hard to gauge because that was with Manny calling the shots not Balke

Advertisement
Back