bring back butch sign

Hey guys Fondle is a good guy. Also, Blake James is a good guy. ALSO, Golden is just trying to do.his job. Also, dorito is a nice person. In addition, donna shalala is a good guy. Furthermore, the canes are gentlemen. When did everyone get neutered?

Advertisement
He just walked up to is and took the sign. His explanation was that this was our home arena. It didn't make sense. I asked if he knew what "Bring Back Butch" meant and he said yes. I get he is just doing his job. The problem is the people who tell him what to do. How is that ok? No offensive or obscene language. None. Simply a call for more. A call to be better. A call to rise again as a program
You're 100% correct here. Taking away signs is absurd. But if people think he acted on his own accord with that, they don't understand employment apparently.

I know it wasn't his decisions. Jesse Marks took the first sign away. I know those calls come from higher ups.

The sign was seen. They put it on the jumbotron inside. A good 5 seconds. They can try and ignore/block/ whatever they do to the noise- the only way to silence it is to do what we are asking for. The noise is only going to grow from here on out.

Advertisement
UM should allow students to express themselves, just goes back to the fact that our Admin is full of soft *******

If I worked for UM I would. Real fvckin talk you ****. Meat me somewhere btich. I live in Temeucla.
Ok tough guy. You quitting your job would do about as much as him quitting his to change this staff. That's the point. Guess you didn't get that.

Temeucla? No way, me too. Meet me at the Chevron off Rancho, tough guy. Be there in 10. Go now. Go. Go. Go.

UM should allow students to express themselves, just goes back to the fact that our Admin is full of soft *******
Yup. And next bball game there should be 500 BBB and Fire Golden signs.

Let's organize something...we'd have to get creative though. Have the real message on one board and then cover with a generic "GO canes" board taped on top of it to conceal...

Then we all start revealing the hate driven message underneath halfway through the 2nd quarter or so.

Advertisement
Joe Goebbels was just following orders too. Fck that weasel Restrepo. Everyone in that department is my enemy. He showed his weasel colors with the Golden Canes comment.

you think that's bad?

try to write an article on the school paper that talks bad about the football team.

Miami athletics department will take your entire family to labor camp.

Advertisement
If I worked for UM I would. Real fvckin talk you ****. Meat me somewhere btich. I live in Temeucla.
Ok tough guy. You quitting your job would do about as much as him quitting his to change this staff. That's the point. Guess you didn't get that.

Temeucla? No way, me too. Meet me at the Chevron off Rancho, tough guy. Be there in 10. Go now. Go. Go. Go.

Your point was you are a **** who supports people, who support horrible decisions, that have a profound effect on the lives of young kids.

STFU you ******* moran.

Once students come back they should all take "Bring Back Butch #SaveTheU" signs to the game

That'll really chap the Admin's asses

Alfonso Restrepo @305Fonzi 3h
Tough loss tonight. On the plus side, I picked up a bunch of new followers! #RIPmymentons #Justdoingmyjob
View location ·
Gino Jose
Gino Jose
@GinoJose1983
@305fonzi Simply "doing your job" is a poor excuse for pulling some student's sign. But no surprise since you work for Mom&Pop Ath Dept.
9:42 PM - 3 Jan 2015

Advertisement
you think that's bad?

try to write an article on the school paper that talks bad about the football team.

Miami athletics department will take your entire family to labor camp.

Have you actually tried that? I was planning on working on one for the first day of classes.

Your point was you are a **** who supports people, who support horrible decisions, that have a profound effect on the lives of young kids. STFU you ******* moran.
Wrong again. My point was you're a ****, ****.

Your point was not only erroneous but equally faqqotty.

When someone calls you a **** you are supposed to up the ante you rancid twwat. You don't just call them a **** back. It makes you look mentally slow.

Goldenshowers on here defending his butt buddy. Print out the thread and show him how much you had his back.

Advertisement
Back