bring back butch sign

Advertisement
Andy Rey ‏@arey1984 4s4 seconds ago

.@305Fonzi why are you taking away signs from students at the bball game? Is this Cuba? #bringbackbutch

Advertisement

.@305Fonzi why are you taking away signs from students at the bball game? Is this Cuba? #bringbackbutch

Here is my exchange w the cowards:
Immediately 3 Golden Canes came over to thank me. Sorry to see you go, but arena rules state that we have the right to remove any signs we deem unsportsmanlike.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 3, 2015, at 7:27 PM, Gmail <michael.green.26@gmail.com> wrote:

Classless move to steal a student's sign that said bring back butch. Do you practice censorship now? My football tickets are canceled for next year, my basketball tickets will not be renewed and I will not donate a single cent while you and Blake James are employed

Sent from my iPhone

Here is my exchange w the cowards:
Immediately 3 Golden Canes came over to thank me. Sorry to see you go, but arena rules state that we have the right to remove any signs we deem unsportsmanlike.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 3, 2015, at 7:27 PM, Gmail <michael.green.26@gmail.com> wrote:

Classless move to steal a student's sign that said bring back butch. Do you practice censorship now? My football tickets are canceled for next year, my basketball tickets will not be renewed and I will not donate a single cent while you and Blake James are employed

Sent from my iPhone

The Golden Canes thanked who?

Advertisement
C'mon gentlemen, Fonzi's a good guy. I'm sure he was just following bosses' orders. I agree that BBB isn't unsportsmanlike and that the sign should be allowed to remain, but that's not really his call unfortunately. I can promise you though that he's every bit as passionate about our program and righting the ship as we are.

Don't shoot the messenger, he's just doing his job.

Continue to bombard Donna, the BoT, James and Golden on Twitter, Facebook, any media outlets, etc, with your opinions. Those are the people that it actually matters with.

C'mon gentlemen, Fonzi's a good guy. I'm sure he was just following bosses' orders. I agree that BBB isn't unsportsmanlike and that the sign should be allowed to remain, but that's not really his call unfortunately. I can promise you though that he's every bit as passionate about our program and righting the ship as we are.

You don't know that....thanks for playing

Advertisement

If your leader is an ******* and you do ******* things because you were told to then you are in fact an ******* too.

Last edited:

He's a ****** who should let fans say what they want to say.

Advertisement

You don't know that....thanks for playing

Uh, except that I do.

Unsportsmanlike is getting grudge ****ed by Pitt and Va in back to back weeks

Then you would be lying, because he just took steps to actively fight righting the ship in his attempts to quell an uprising within the fanbase. Also, note his driving it home further in his "people that give more money thanked me, so **** yourself right in the ***" statement in his response email.

Don't shoot the messenger, he's just doing his job.

Continue to bombard Donna, the BoT, James and Golden on Twitter, Facebook, any media outlets, etc, with your opinions. Those are the people that it actually matters with.

I actually used to shoot the messenger. Or radioman. Or the guy waving and directing others.

Trust me, it's not that bad. And I was doing MY job.

Advertisement
Back