bring back butch sign

Advertisement
T
C'mon gentlemen, Fonzi's a good guy. I'm sure he was just following bosses' orders. I agree that BBB isn't unsportsmanlike and that the sign should be allowed to remain, but that's not really his call unfortunately. I can promise you though that he's every bit as passionate about our program and righting the ship as we are.

You don't know that....thanks for playing

Uh, except that I do.[/QUOTE

Revisionist internet history 101: from Im sure he was just doing his job to now you know ihe was just doing his job. You Golden slurpers are scary - just follow the script and wait for the next Raising Canes propaganda piece.
Lol this gun b good

Hate it but looks like we are at war with the basketball program. The **** with them then. They had the only big ncaa violation anyway. Love Coach L but ball did not make THE U.

Advertisement
Alfonso Restrepo ‏@305Fonzi
Tough loss tonight. On the plus side, I picked up a bunch of new followers! #RIPmymentons #Justdoingmyjob

Advertisement
Lol. Fonzi is a good guy. I find this hilarious though -- keep it up.

Alfonso is a good guy and is a true cane. This thread was not meant as a shot at him. Rather, I was just trying to point out how the athletic department is directing its employees to behave. The guy is doing his job, and I respect him for that, although I am embarrassed for him. I apologize if anyone thinks I meant otherwise. Lay off.

Advertisement
Lol. Fonzi is a good guy. I find this hilarious though -- keep it up.

Alfonso is a good guy and is a true cane. This thread was not meant as a shot at him. Rather, I was just trying to point out how the athletic department is directing its employees to behave. The guy is doing his job, and I respect him for that, although I am embarrassed for him. I apologize if anyone thinks I meant otherwise. Lay off.

I wasn't ripping into you. I was being sincere when I said keep it up because I thought it was funny. Yes, the athletic department has it's peeps behaving this way, and it is embarrassing for all parties involved. Everyone is in a bad situation at this point. Sad that the school has allowed this to go on.

Fonz is wackin it over the very small amount of power he was able to abuse tonight.
I know Fonz well, you all have no idea what you're talking about. He was doing his job and what was asked of him. Without going into detail he would be in agreement with most opinions on here regarding our program, it's direction, and this staff.

Stop wasting your time on him. He has no effect or say on program decisions so don't be misguided. Focus on the admin brass and fat golden and his inept lover.

Please bring Fonzi to the thread. It's only right he gets to tell us what really happened

He just walked up to us and took the sign. His explanation was that this was our home arena. It didn't make sense. I asked if he knew what "Bring Back Butch" meant and he said yes. I get he is just doing his job. The problem is the people who tell him what to do. How is that ok? No offensive or obscene language. None. Simply a call for more. A call to be better. A call to rise again as a program

Advertisement
Fonz is wackin it over the very small amount of power he was able to abuse tonight.
I know Fonz well, you all have no idea what you're talking about. He was doing his job and what was asked of him. Without going into detail he would be in agreement with most opinions on here regarding our program, it's direction, and this staff.

Stop wasting your time on him. He has no effect or say on program decisions so don't be misguided. Focus on the admin brass and fat golden and his inept lover.

He's a btich then if he's following btich orders.

He just walked up to is and took the sign. His explanation was that this was our home arena. It didn't make sense. I asked if he knew what "Bring Back Butch" meant and he said yes. I get he is just doing his job. The problem is the people who tell him what to do. How is that ok? No offensive or obscene language. None. Simply a call for more. A call to be better. A call to rise again as a program
You're 100% correct here. Taking away signs is absurd. But if people think he acted on his own accord with that, they don't understand employment apparently.

Advertisement
Back