Briles

We don't need an OC, our offense is fine & Richt is perfect.

The problem is the players & the fans, not the coaches.

Advertisement
Get it through your thick yet empty skulls. Miami would never hire Kendall Briles. Coordinating offenses in the American Conference doesn't change the fact that he did everything possible to keep his involvement in what went on at Baylor quiet. He was never an option and never will be one. At best he was a passive observer at a program that allowed their players to victimize members of the female student body. At worst, he was a piece of **** who enabled the crimes. Dummies. It was a story just two years ago. Watching Rich's crappy offense has warped your **** brains.

Briles is a bad man and rings collect dust.

Richt only cares about having a stuff full of God-fearing family men. He has no time for coaches with blemishes.

These posts are tiring man. Briles just got a raise at Houston for 2.1 mill a year. He’s not making less than that anywhere else. He comes here you’d have to give Diaz the same if not more. You think Miami is paying 4 mill on coordinators alone? Come on be realistic

Advertisement
These posts are tiring man. Briles just got a raise at Houston for 2.1 mill a year. He’s not making less than that anywhere else. He comes here you’d have to give Diaz the same if not more. You think Miami is paying 4 mill on coordinators alone? Come on be realistic
Zero chance he is making 2.1 mill per year at Houston

Taggart showing he’s not a complete idiot if he gets this done.

Relinquished play calling and is going after Briles. Shows the ability to self-assess and be honest with himself. Massive, massive hire. We should all pray FSU doesn’t pull something this competent off.

Advertisement
Taggart showing he’s not a complete idiot if he gets this done.

Relinquished play calling and is going after Briles. Shows the ability to self-assess and be honest with himself. Massive, massive hire. We should all pray FSU doesn’t pull something this competent off.
Bingo. He might not get Freeze or Briles, but he's gonna get somebody big time.

It's maddening bc Richt isn't a dumb guy. He sees what's happening with offenses not just in cfb but in the NFL as well. He hears what recruits are telling him.

He just has an intrinsic distrust of anything unfamiliar and would rather remain a nativist when it comes to his offense.

As ****ed as I was watching Golden at Miami, primarily his undying love for Dorito, I’ve come to realize that he just wasn’t ready to make the jump from Temple to Miami. Plus he had the sanctions.

Watching Richt do things “his way” out of spite and to prove a point makes me 1,000x more ****ed. I just can’t handle it anymore. Watching other teams and rivals improve or at least try something new while Richt acts like nothing is wrong breaks my heart.

He is destroying this team and there is nothing we can do to stop it. The awful thing is that I can’t stop caring.

Advertisement
This is what it takes for you to think Richt is a moron??? News flash, Richt is a f’ing moron. You should book your seat assignment next to him on the special bus...

Go Canes!
My assignment seat? Did you get that joke after sucking Richt off? Don't forget to wipe his **** off your lips.

LOL at Houston paying an assistant coach $2.1M per year. No way that’s close to right.

Advertisement
We will end up with either Trestman, chud, or dorsey. I hope i am wrong but the feeling i have.

There will be no changes on the staff unless someone leaves on their own. Next season the only change might be more of the personnel groupings we saw the last two games, without TEs. I don’t think it really matters. Brevin and Mallory can play outside, and did when healthy.

Interestingly how many schools admins are Pooh poohing Hugh Freeze, so Nicky will probably save his career.
Would love to have lil Briles here, but it ain't happening.

Why don't we still have an OC? Briles will interview for the Tennessee job. wtf is MR doing?

One finger up his butt, other in his mouth - and then rotating?

Look - some people are just too stupid to realize all their problems - are them.

They fall into a hole - and start digging.

Advertisement
Back