Brightline

Advertisement

Transportation to Dolphins game. Is there transportation to Canes games? Tomorrow begins Orlando service. Anyone have any experience on the train?
I’ve never been to the Aventura station or used the shuttle service but I’ve gone from Fort Lauderdale to West Palm a few times and it was cool. If you book the tickets early you can usually get decent deals.

If they can make this as efficient as it can be, I'll give it a try.

Advertisement

Transportation to Dolphins game. Is there transportation to Canes games? Tomorrow begins Orlando service. Anyone have any experience on the train?

For now, the shuttle bus is only running for Dolphins games.

The "first class" ticket on Brightline includes a 5-mile Uber ride, but it is about 8 miles to the stadium. You can make an arrangement for the Uber from the train station, but "getting back" might be tougher, I think the rideshare pickup spot is the Wal-Mart parking lot.

its fine but the travel time is still too long from Orlando. its still 3.5 hours which Is the same as driving

Advertisement
Advertisement
I love the battle of SFL drivers vs Brightline, great Twitter content that rivals NYC metro crackhead fights
Don't forget LA drivers vs trains

Los Angeles County commuters who woke up early Monday morning to ride the new Expo Line extension quickly encountered one of the ugly realities of the Los Angeles public transit system: its proximity to traffic.
At 5 a.m. Monday, just before the start of morning rush hour, a driver in a Toyota sedan crashed through a fence and onto the light-rail tracks, which run at street level along Exposition Boulevard.
“The timing is a little ironic,” Metro spokesman Dave Sotero said, laughing. “You just have to shake your head and say, ‘Geez, why does this keep happening when it does?’ ”
The crash echoed a similar incident three months ago, the day after the debut of the Gold Line extension to Azusa, when a truck crashed through a barrier on the 210 Freeway and burst into flames, damaging a stretch of tracks in Pasadena.

Advertisement
Extremely clutch for Marlins games, but timing of trains is shakey.

Sometimes you have to leave the game early or wait a couple hours after the game

Advertisement
Back