Briggs is gone Boys good riddance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Our DT recruiting is at a catastrophic level right now.

Ya, but things have been trending that way a while. Coburn a long shot too.

Looking like Silvera, Miller, Chatman...I'd grade that a B, gotta crush it next year off to nice start with the local monster Daxon

who wants to play DL at FSU? they quit. look at the game against us last year. they gave up in a rivalary game.

Advertisement
Never counted on Briggs so to me he’s not a loss.Would have loved to of had him but the kid would rather be part of a declining dumpster fire.It is what it is......Just like Chatfield we can tell him nice game after we smack their *** every year he’s there...

Our DT recruiting is at a catastrophic level right now.

giphy-15.jpg

Yea OP we fooooked! Seriously though we just got the number 2 DT in the country to reaffirm and not counting Briggs, 3 more realistic targets on the board.

I expect us to pull at least 2 of them plus Nesta and Tito, we will be fine. But I'm sure you will continue to freak out so have fun with that.

Nesta reaffirms and honestly Miller's film is actually impressive so I'm fine with him especially when Briggs had a hard on about FSU even when they had their worst season in what almost 2 decades? He nevrr wanted to be here

Advertisement
Definitely a miss. Still 3 other very good DT prospects on the board not including Nesta. Need to close 2 of those 3 and DT recruiting is good for the cycle.

He’s an idiot. Urkel ain’t sending no DT’s into the league who are relevant.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Told y’all dont trust that kid he openly said he was gone pick FSU before Jimbo left...if it was because of Jimbo he would’ve took an OV to Texas A&M once that didn’t happen it was clear he just liked FSU and being there. That 10th coach we hire better be a proven recruiter preferably on the defensive side cause it’s lacking compared to the offensive side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back