Brief Early Practice Report, courtesy of Matty Ports

Donaldson I can't see playing this Saturday against Ga Tech. Big guys like that whom are wearing a boot because of a sprain ankle seldom heal quickly. Having said that, I'm in no way a doctor nor do I know the severity of the sprain so I (hopefully) can be wrong.

Advertisement
This is where I expect the depth chart to tell. We need players like Jeff Thomas and Harley, Choc, Carter etc to step up. We have 7 games and FSU game was brutal. This one will be as well. We always hit a mid season lull. I hope we can fight through.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Gaynor looks ready to destroy. Turn him loose and let Big Vaughn heal properly.

Per Twitter..Donaldson is day to day...he will play Saturday

Unless he's ready, I'd rest him. While I think GT is decent on D, I don't think they will pose the same kinds of issues that VT and ND will up front. I'd rather have him healthy for those match-ups.

Advertisement
I watched some film on Crispian Atkins who is now going to be ready to play. The young man has nice hands. If we see him it might be to get him into space where he can break a tackle.................

Burns is behind Crispian Atkins?! Geez.

I'd love to see Cris get a crack at RB.

But if he does, that means all our other RBs are injured, and Burns is "next man up".

Not necessarily, but I see your point. I was thinking more along the lines of Gray not producing when given his opportunity or fumbling the ball. My buddy Kevin who travels each week from Tampa and travels in his decked out Miami Hurricanes van he calls #caneiousmaxinus son is best friends with Cris. Cris use to come and tailgate with us during the season at times, several years ago, he was in high school back then.

Advertisement
Can we get some info re how fast or slow da bois be peddling? Cot dam I wish we had a stationary bike cam.

They're at level 12...keeping the rpm between 70-79

One leg or two?

beat me to it...

They would load one side at a time. Athletic kids can push the level up to 11 or 12 being strong enough to push and pull through the rotation with their hamstring. Love their attitude!

Burns is behind Crispian Atkins?! Geez.

I'd love to see Cris get a crack at RB.

But if he does, that means all our other RBs are injured, and Burns is "next man up".

Not necessarily, but I see your point. I was thinking more along the lines of Gray not producing when given his opportunity or fumbling the ball. My buddy Kevin who travels each week from Tampa and travels in his decked out Miami Hurricanes van he calls #caneiousmaxinus son is best friends with Cris. Cris use to come and tailgate with us during the season at times, several years ago, he was in high school back then.

I watched him play plenty of times because I had cousins that played with him. Not the fastest but he has very good feet. I was always impressed by his cutting ability in high school....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Burns is taking a Redshirt year and considering we are keeping Homer and getting Lo and Davis next year, I wonder where he would fall in the rotation at that point? Behind Lo and Homer at least, with Davis seeming capable to take a spot as well...

This. If he's taking a shirt this year, he'll be buried on the depth chart next year too.
Cook's lil brother is suppose to visit and is considering Miami. So ****

Advertisement
I'd be cool with resting Donaldson this week. Gaynor showed me plenty, he's ready to step in if needed.

If he's a go, play him we'll need everybody we can get to win this game. I hope people aren't thinking this is a gimmie game.

seriously can we get burns a medical ship. There has to be a Kareem Hunt we can steal from a school like Toledo.

Advertisement
Back