Brief Early Practice Report, courtesy of Matty Ports

Advertisement
If they're on the bike, they might not be that badly hurt.

Light cardio is a good way to get the blood flowing, and you need blood in the area to heal faster. It's good.

*edit* They updated the report to say that Donaldson and Dee aren't using both legs to pedal, and that's not as good though.

Hopefully they'll be good to go either next week or the week after.

If they aren’t using bc th legs to pedal what are they doing on the bikes?

How bad is this Robert Burns guy? 5th in line?! really?! wtf

Redshirt year for sure.

So when this kid actually carries the ball more then 6 times in a game it will be the first time since his sophomore year of HS. Smh. I am hoping he doesnt RS and gets some burn this year. We dont know how good or bad Choc is but he has been underwhelming thus far. Burns is needed. We cant depend on DJ or Atkins if Choc turns out to be a dud.

what a way to burn a scholly on this R. Burns ****!

Advertisement

Light cardio is a good way to get the blood flowing, and you need blood in the area to heal faster. It's good.

*edit* They updated the report to say that Donaldson and Dee aren't using both legs to pedal, and that's not as good though.

They're using the other leg. It still gets the blood flowing, which is good for recovery. My guess is in the weight room, they're also going iso-lateral leg work as well, as there is evidence that working the non-injured limb prevents atrophy in the injured limb.

They're using the other leg. It still gets the blood flowing, which is good for recovery. My guess is in the weight room, they're also going iso-lateral leg work as well, as there is evidence that working the non-injured limb prevents atrophy in the injured limb.

Oh ok, I misunderstood the original post, thought it said that they are just sitting on the bikes and not using either of their legs

How bad is this Robert Burns guy? 5th in line?! really?! wtf

Redshirt year for sure.

So when this kid actually carries the ball more then 6 times in a game it will be the first time since his sophomore year of HS. Smh. I am hoping he doesnt RS and gets some burn this year. We dont know how good or bad Choc is but he has been underwhelming thus far. Burns is needed. We cant depend on DJ or Atkins if Choc turns out to be a dud.

Don't get the bashing of Choc, but I guess it's just the way certain posters get through the day.

Like Homer, he's just needed a chance.

He'll get it starting Sat

Advertisement
We are banged up with no bye week to use. This team is going to be tested for the rest of the year to see what they got. Winning the Coastal will be a major accomplishment.

We are banged up with no bye week to use. This team is going to be tested for the rest of the year to see what they got. Winning the Coastal will be a major accomplishment.

Lol we win this game and we are going to win the Coastal unless VT runs the table in the ACC. UVA Pitt and UNC have nowhere near the same talent we saw Saturday. Those games should go just like the Duke game.

If Burns is taking a Redshirt year and considering we are keeping Homer and getting Lo and Davis next year, I wonder where he would fall in the rotation at that point? Behind Lo and Homer at least, with Davis seeming capable to take a spot as well...

Advertisement
Lots of injuries to worry about. BUT we have an undefeated QB who just score an last seconds TD missing his beat Olineman, start WR and RB plus his favorite WR who was carrying the team, oh and said QB has just taken a cheap shot to the head from a piece of crap nole. Did I mention the the winning throw was to a WR who hadn't caught a ball since opening game? QB sack size - extra large, veins - icy cold, It factor? Oh yeah. QB - CHECK.

It is GT. DLine and lbs matter a lot. Tackle everyone and option dies. DT stop the dive. Our DT okay. Last seen strumming noles QB leg. Can our DE chase down and shut off out side? I think so. I know we might be a little unhappy with our start LBs, but I bet this is the game they remind us of why every was so high on them. GT is in for a CANING on The Rock.

If Burns is taking a Redshirt year and considering we are keeping Homer and getting Lo and Davis next year, I wonder where he would fall in the rotation at that point? Behind Lo and Homer at least, with Davis seeming capable to take a spot as well...

This. If he's taking a shirt this year, he'll be buried on the depth chart next year too.

Advertisement
RB has the potential to be a problem and create other problems. Not only can't you have Homer on special teams, he has to be limited in games to some degree. Really no good options here because of such poor depth. I think Choc gets 10+ touches and luckily for them they have kids like Rosier, Dallas, Thomas, Herndon and Berrios who can take those touches as well. This makes Richt open up this offense, which should be fun to watch. Other than the injuries, I think FSU game helps us and I expect us to beat GT by 2-3 TDS, even though this is a very tough game on paper.

Lol we win this game and we are going to win the Coastal unless VT runs the table in the ACC. UVA Pitt and UNC have nowhere near the same talent we saw Saturday. Those games should go just like the Duke game.

regardless of whether or not VT runs the table, we still have to make sure we beat them. Only game we can afford to lose is ND

Advertisement
Back