Brian Hightower talks recruiting after setting decision date

What an odd group of top schools. Not your typical schools you hear for one of the top WR in the country.

We're looking good. We'll be down this weekend for Jr day & duke game.

Man if we can pull Pope AND your nephew... that's already a monster WR class without even beginning to mention the rest who seemingly want in.

I tried to tell yall last year don't worry. This class is a game changer at a whole bunch of positions. Wait till yall see our wr class & db class. ****in round if what I'm pretty sure is gonna happen at rb happens that's an insane class too.

Lingard and Davis already committed at running back

Db- Miami has a really good shot at Campbell imo

RB ain't finished bruh. Pretty sure curry jumps on board at paradise.

Broke thinks he knows everything so don't tell him we are taking 3 backs. He's been repeating himself all weekend we were only taking two backs.

Advertisement
What an odd group of top schools. Not your typical schools you hear for one of the top WR in the country.

We're looking good. We'll be down this weekend for Jr day & duke game.

Man if we can pull Pope AND your nephew... that's already a monster WR class without even beginning to mention the rest who seemingly want in.

I tried to tell yall last year don't worry. This class is a game changer at a whole bunch of positions. Wait till yall see our wr class & db class. ****in round if what I'm pretty sure is gonna happen at rb happens that's an insane class too.

Didn't mean to down vote. I am ecstatic with 3 elite RB's.

Broke thinks he knows everything so don't tell him we are taking 3 backs. He's been repeating himself all weekend we were only taking two backs.

“He said they want to take two in my class, so hopefully I can be one of them,” Curry said.

[MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] did you make it out to Orlando? if so, how did the QBs look? and what does your nephew think of them?

I'd take him as a fullback, he for sure ain't better than lingard or cam Davis for that matter. Davis is going to blow up this season. I don't know curry said the other day that the coaches told him they were only taking 2 running backs and that was an hour or 2 before Davis committed. Personally think we should take 2 this class(lingard and Davis) then 2 in the next (naquan Wright and Noah Cain preferably). Not sure Kenny McIntosh will stay at running back

There's been alot of talk about two or three backs. It's sortve an unsettled topic. Don't confuse it though. Curry is an elite power back in the mold of something we haven't seen in a long time. Maybe since najeh. I think alot of it will depend on feedback from Noah & nayquan because they both are priorities in 19.

Advertisement
In a perfect world, we have enough room for Curry so the gators can't get him. I wouldn't mind bringing him on as a FB.

[MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] did you make it out to Orlando? if so, how did the QBs look? and what does your nephew think of them?

Nah I didn't go. All I can really say is he's just as sold on Sitkowski as richt is. But then again this prick Trevor Lawrence I'm about to file a restraining order against he calls so **** often.

I was thinking the same thing about Curry, regarding taking a 3rd back. was watching UM games from 2001 with Clinton as the starter, and Davenport as the starting FB. but him, Mcgahee, and davenport all got carries and passes thrown to them. everyone touched the ball, tho Clinton was the feature back. **** even a freshman by the name of frank gore was getting carries

Wright tweeted today that he was thinking about committing soon. [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION]

lawrence really pushing clemson huh

I was thinking the same thing about Curry, regarding taking a 3rd back. was watching UM games from 2001 with Clinton as the starter, and Davenport as the starting FB. but him, Mcgahee, and davenport all got carries and passes thrown to them. everyone touched the ball, tho Clinton was the feature back. **** even a freshman by the name of frank gore was getting carries

Wright tweeted today that he was thinking about committing soon. [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION]

lawrence really pushing clemson huh

Doesn't surprise me with Russell & cam committed already. It's not a game no more. Kids know if they want in at a spot with small numbers they better not play any games than.

Advertisement

Nah I didn't go. All I can really say is he's just as sold on Sitkowski as richt is. But then again this prick Trevor Lawrence I'm about to file a restraining order against he calls so **** often.

Sounds kind of creepy.. I understand kids recruit each other but ****. Does it annoy your nephew as much as it does you? Lmao

I'd take him as a fullback, he for sure ain't better than lingard or cam Davis for that matter. Davis is going to blow up this season. I don't know curry said the other day that the coaches told him they were only taking 2 running backs and that was an hour or 2 before Davis committed. Personally think we should take 2 this class(lingard and Davis) then 2 in the next (naquan Wright and Noah Cain preferably). Not sure Kenny McIntosh will stay at running back

There's been alot of talk about two or three backs. It's sortve an unsettled topic. Don't confuse it though. Curry is an elite power back in the mold of something we haven't seen in a long time. Maybe since najeh. I think alot of it will depend on feedback from Noah & nayquan because they both are priorities in 19.

Id take another Davenport in a heart beat. People forget how good he was and could have been. I was there that afternoon at the Meadowlands when he was really beginning to punish Ohio State and then he injured his knee. It really altered his career forever. At his best he was a real thoroughbred

Sounds kind of creepy.. I understand kids recruit each other but ****. Does it annoy your nephew as much as it does you? Lmao

He mentions it & he's a very private kid so I'm sure it does.

Advertisement

Bruh. The homie BH can't really be listening to that blonde chick? C'mon man she ain't even that pretty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always wondered what strategies coaches use to communicate with recruits. How do you find that balance of communicating enough to intrigue the athlete and not be overly annoying?

Dugans is getting it done. Lots of positive comments from the WR recruits in this year's class about him....

He was a solid addition to the coaching staff....

Advertisement

Dee, what's up with Clemson posters on another site, who are pretty clued in to their team, saying their staff cooled on your nephew, think he's overrated? You get that same feeling or they talking out their ***?

Dee, what's up with Clemson posters on another site, who are pretty clued in to their team, saying their staff cooled on your nephew, think he's overrated? You get that same feeling or they talking out their ***?

I'd go with the latter considering he and Moore were named the two best WR at the Orlando Opening yesterday. Kid was dominating out there

Those posters ain't too clued in. As I said I got a story for yall bout Clemson later. Let's just say with technology as it is these days & phones constantly getting glitches it can be real easy to lose a contact. Sucks if that lost contact happens to be an emotional coach who happens to act to familiar in his texts & we respond who the **** is this? Lmao. Has a number very similar to a friend that was asking about Clemson and committing & the response was were not fans of that orange over here...lmao

_54416587_jex_1126926_de15.jpg

Significance of June 20th?

Advertisement
Back