Brian Hightower talks recruiting after setting decision date

Advertisement
Yeah, you can just about cross off Ole Miss:

[TWEET]834520711200923648[/TWEET]

This is pretty surprising, since bottom of the pack teams with no history that doesn't involve racism come out of nowhere to land multiple five stars in one class all the time.

Ole Miss never really was in the picture if you've been listening to Brooklyndee. Us and Nebraska it sounds like

Advertisement
wow these kidds was finessing schools. does anybody know this recruits name because wherever he went paid more!!!

[TWEET]834530876306362369[/TWEET]

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Yeah, you can just about cross off Ole Miss:

[TWEET]834520711200923648[/TWEET]

This is pretty surprising, since bottom of the pack teams with no history that doesn't involve racism come out of nowhere to land multiple five stars in one class all the time.

Off a 5-7 season. Remember when Freeze said "prove it" in regards to him cheating? Whelp.

Advertisement
See Ryan Moore here... Rather a WR that can create separation

Agree. Good balls skills but I don't see that suddenness or explosiveness. Looks a little bit stiff in his routes. This just judging from The Opening clips I have seen.

Advertisement
Ole Miss never really was in the picture if you've been listening to Brooklyndee. Us and Nebraska it sounds like

Nebraska is definitely cheating right now with Keyshawn.

What is the history between Keyshawn and Nebraska? I could see him buying guys for USC, but why Nebraska? Is he that desperate to surround his kid with talent?

Connections with the Nebraska coaching staff dating back to U$C days.

Like him but you have to wonder what happens if one of the big six offers. Mich,OSU,Bama, LSU, FSU, and Fl. Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled with this year but My year is perfect if we hold Jobe and beat Bama head to head for Pope.

Advertisement
Back