Brian Hightower talks recruiting after setting decision date

View as article
Advertisement
Like him but you have to wonder what happens if one of the big six offers. Mich,OSU,Bama, LSU, FSU, and Fl. Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled with this year but My year is perfect if we hold Jobe and beat Bama head to head for Pope.

Already got offers from those schools.

Like him but you have to wonder what happens if one of the big six offers. Mich,OSU,Bama, LSU, FSU, and Fl. Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled with this year but My year is perfect if we hold Jobe and beat Bama head to head for Pope.

He's a consensus top 50 player in the nation.... he has offers from everyone...

LOL at "big six." What a pvssy.

Advertisement

I am curious how you came up with this list?

Michigan has won less than 60% of their games the last decade how are they in the big six of anything besides underachieving programs?

What's funny is Miami wins games and we're immediately in the Top 10 but our own fanbase assumes we're irrelevant.

Funny stuff.

What?? This reeks of troll lol

UF has to find someone to throw the ball first

Advertisement

Please go away.

I'll show you a big six.

Advertisement

What's funny is Miami wins games and we're immediately in the Top 10 but our own fanbase assumes we're irrelevant.

Funny stuff.

Did this guy really Put FL in the "Big 6" LMFAO

FL hasn't been relevant since Teabag

What's wrong with u?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back