CFB Brian Harsin's future in Auburn in question

Iistening to their space right now and it’s definitely a theory. Many think this is a sort of coup.
That’s pretty much what Auburn is known for. There is an old crusty banker Auburn booster who is infamous for sh*t like this. If he’s still alive, it might be him.

At this point they should just identify as a basketball school.

Advertisement
I would imagine the only reason they haven’t fired him yet is they don’t have cause. If they had cause he would’ve already been fired.
frankly, it could take a while. given the amount of money at stake, you want to make sure you have all your ducks lined up so that you dont have to pay a $20MM payout. that is a lot of money to do things in a rush. patience pay meng

Advertisement
Tbh, I might get downvoted to oblivion but one thing is clear: That woman is screwed from now on. Her face is all over social media, people create memes out of her and if Harsin ends up getting canned, she will be mentioned as the #1 reason.

Whatever job interview she is going to have in the future is going to end up killing her.

This actually isnt a Petrino situation, because social media wasnt that big at that point. Its worse.

Edit: One thing needs to be made clear: Harsin does not give two craps about it. He will likely receive millions of dollars, whether thats the full buy-out remains to be seen but he is going to be a **** of a lot richer. And the best thing is, this situation will not even end up killing his coaching career in the first place. Some low-level university will still hire him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Bring him in as an advisor. He can keep cash Auburn checks, make some side cash, and he’s probably going to be recently single…. Why not?!?!

Iistening to their space right now and it’s definitely a theory. Many think this is a sort of coup.
Auburn is low-key one of the worst P5 job in the country only because what happens regularly between boosters, administrators and coaches.

Maybe Harsin is really a douche, but I can’t help thinking that all this stuff is done on purpose by someone who didn’t like the hire in the first place.

Advertisement
How many black ppl besides the football team in Boise?
I saw 2 one time
I had an intern once back in my single days. She was redic. Scandinavian. Stacked. Dime. The whole office would lose their minds every day. It was on from the beginning.

I waited until 8 hours after her internship ended.

#beapro #itsnotthathard
You made it that long to jagoff to her and come here to tell us you got laid?

Advertisement
Jake Gyllenhaal Love GIF

Lmao..that was savage right there

Advertisement
Back