CFB Brian Harsin's future in Auburn in question

Harsin is definitely a douche and that is the issue

Players not used to it compared to Malzahn, he doesn’t like boosters, doesn’t gel with AL HS Coaches, doesn’t participate in many events, it goes on and on

Advertisement
Allegations

Messed around with his assistant
Daughter messed around WR Coach and was fired early in the season
Daughter messed around with players
Verbal abuse of coaches, players and staff
Allegedly more issues

Is that why the 2 oregon guys went there? Lmao.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I feel like this is a precursor to the future BK downfall at LSU.

BK is going through a midlife crisis trying to be someone he is not. Eventually, he’s going to get tired of the schtick and people are going to realize how ****** his personality is.

He’s a good coach so he won’t go down quite as quickly as Harsin, but his stay will be well warn out within 5-6 years.

1644069765703.gif

Update from On3 Auburn

• If there’s legit evidence that results in Bryan Harsin being dismissed for “cause,” we’ll find out soon enough. That will be that. If it's legit, you'll hear no arguments from fair-minded people, I don't believe.
  • Leaking "racism" as the "cause" to the media is an interesting choice. I heard that on Thursday night, but chose not to report it. I wasn't comfortable reporting it due to the nature of that accusation. The damage being done to Harsin and the program is severe, and maybe that's the point.
  • Also, I'm told there are a few prominent players currently on the team that are actively working against Harsin. They have told Allen Greene and others they don't believe Harsin is the guy. Does that mean they have evidence to back up any of these claims? I don't know that. I'm not going to name them, so don't ask. They are allowed to have their opinion and say.
  • Until then, this looks like power-hungry boosters wanting their way, and using Harsin’s "culture change" to fuel the case against him.

Advertisement
I think Allen Greene will do whatever the boosters tell him to do and that story will come out, eventually. While Bobby Lowder doesn't have the power he used to have over the program, nature abhors a void and it's been filled by other boosters just like Lowder.
Jimmy Raines of yellow pine fame is new big dog donor

Advertisement
Update from On3 Auburn

• If there’s legit evidence that results in Bryan Harsin being dismissed for “cause,” we’ll find out soon enough. That will be that. If it's legit, you'll hear no arguments from fair-minded people, I don't believe.
  • Leaking "racism" as the "cause" to the media is an interesting choice. I heard that on Thursday night, but chose not to report it. I wasn't comfortable reporting it due to the nature of that accusation. The damage being done to Harsin and the program is severe, and maybe that's the point.
  • Also, I'm told there are a few prominent players currently on the team that are actively working against Harsin. They have told Allen Greene and others they don't believe Harsin is the guy. Does that mean they have evidence to back up any of these claims? I don't know that. I'm not going to name them, so don't ask. They are allowed to have their opinion and say.
  • Until then, this looks like power-hungry boosters wanting their way, and using Harsin’s "culture change" to fuel the case against him.

My aubrun alumni friend says it’s 100% the boosters as always. They have boosters constantly meddling in their football program and want things their way.

Harsin is a closed off no non sense guy and they don’t like that they can’t control him. Whatever that means.

Advertisement
Back