CFB Brian Harsin's future in Auburn in question

But luckily Mario has support

Harsin doesn’t seem to have any booster support

I can see them letting Greene and Harsin go
the difference is this is the first time our boosters staged a coup but it was necessary. and is it really a coup when the president supports it?

Advertisement
the difference is this is the first time our boosters staged a coup but it was necessary. and is it really a coup when the president supports it?
When you are for the coup, it becomes a righteous and noble campaign to remove the tyrant and lackeys to save this once great society for the good of the people!!!

When you are against the coup, the malcontent rebels must be stopped and their evil foreign enablers exposed to save this great society for the good of the people!!!

Advertisement
Auburn boosters attempted coup with Malzahn and trying again with Harsin

Miami boosters had power struggle and Mario ones won

Tbh, I might get downvoted to oblivion but one thing is clear: That woman is screwed from now on. Her face is all over social media, people create memes out of her and if Harsin ends up getting canned, she will be mentioned as the #1 reason.

Whatever job interview she is going to have in the future is going to end up killing her.

This actually isnt a Petrino situation, because social media wasnt that big at that point. Its worse.

Edit: One thing needs to be made clear: Harsin does not give two craps about it. He will likely receive millions of dollars, whether thats the full buy-out remains to be seen but he is going to be a **** of a lot richer. And the best thing is, this situation will not even end up killing his coaching career in the first place. Some low-level university will still hire him.
Once her IG gets over 100k likes, she can make all the money and start an only fans account. No need to worry about her.

Advertisement
Eu sou de Atlanta.

Eu fui para a Copa do Mundo e Olimpíadas.

Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo, Recife.

e de onde você é? Detroit?

Como e onde você aprendeu português?

Que maneiro!

E sim! Eu sou de Detroit.

Agora, eu mora em Rio de Janeiro e mora em Washington DC. Estou me mudando para Miami em maio. Espero me conectar com alguns brasileiros quando chegar lá.

Já estive em vários lugares em Brasil. SP, Brasília, Recife, Manaus, Salvador, Fortaleza. Você decidiu o momento certo para visitar. Eu também estive lá durante as Olimpíadas.

Aprendi português fazendo muitas viagens para lá e mantendo contato com todos os homens e mulheres que conheci lá quando voltei para os Estados Unidos.

Tô feliz que você conheça o idioma irmão.

Advertisement
Good local article on Harsin

Triangulating all the this and that surrounding this telenovella, it sounds like Harsin struggles relating across socio-economic demos.

Newly arrived leaders who start off strong are able to consistently maintain their methods and standards while also have a touch of flexibility bringing existing team members on-board.

Unless you have full support of your leadership above, break too much glass too quickly and you run a high risk of ****ing everybody off and ultimately losing effectiveness and the momentum towards the change you were brought into the first place.

It appears Harsin is very set on his ways and has run into a brick wall of even harder set culture and mindset.

To be honest, this is a failure of the hiring authority not fully vetting this out prior to Harsin being brought on board.

So the AD made this hire and the out going President approved.

Just imagine if Blake was still at Miami and made the hire.

Advertisement
Que maneiro!

E sim! Eu sou de Detroit.

Agora, eu mora em Rio de Janeiro e mora em Washington DC. Estou me mudando para Miami em maio. Espero me conectar com alguns brasileiros quando chegar lá.

Já estive em vários lugares em Brasil. SP, Brasília, Recife, Manaus, Salvador, Fortaleza. Você decidiu o momento certo para visitar. Eu também estive lá durante as Olimpíadas.

Aprendi português fazendo muitas viagens para lá e mantendo contato com todos os homens e mulheres que conheci lá quando voltei para os Estados Unidos.

Tô feliz que você conheça o idioma irmão.

Mesmo aqui irmão.

Eu aprendi com um instrutor.

To be honest, this is a failure of the hiring authority not fully vetting this out prior to Harsin being brought on board.
Harsin was born, raised, played and coached in Idaho. No surprise that the move to Auburn would be a major culture shock. Add in the all-powerful Auburn boosters (who run the place and who did not want him hired) and its a recipe for disaster.

Advertisement
Back