CFB Brian Harsin's future in Auburn in question

Advertisement
FROM 247

Some disclaimers to start: I will not be commenting on Bryan Harsin’s family, family matters, or relationships. I do not like or believe what is being said right now is right as we cannot confirm anything with regard to his personal life. Everything I am about to post is second hand knowledge - although the first part has essentially been verified as 100% true by people who work in an official capacity with Auburn football daily. The other parts are things I believe to be true based on what those people have said but cannot prove or substantiate. I am leaving out anything I believe to be rumor or 50% or greater likelihood of being untrue.

Right now, players are going to be very split on what is happening as every person has a different background or experiences. So I will mainly focus on his competency and the things he has done that have led to the current state of Auburn football.

Things I feel comfortable saying are a 100% fact:

- Upon taking the job at Auburn, Bryan Harsin lied to former coaches after promising some of them opportunities to interview. Overall, he treated everyone as a second rate person and his onboarding was turbulent from the very beginning.

- Bryan Harsin works a lot - but not to create meaningful relationships, motivate staff, support, or the fanbase. He misses very important events and sends assistants to do his facetime. In essence, he treats the job as if he is too good for the job.

- Bryan Harsin has made enemies in every office he interacts with

- Bryan Harsin believes the way he did football in Idaho is superior to the way football is done in the south

- Bryan Harsin has lied about many things that affect the team and people who count on him

-The BOT, by and large, never wanted him and still do not

- Bryan Harsin has actively been trying to find another job and he is essentially unhireable (and has been for months)

Things I believe to be true based on the facts above:

- Former players, and some current players, have some things to do with all of the drama

- Lack of recruiting has some things to do with current players

- Loss of coaches has to do with the way Harsin carries himself as a man and coach

- Abuse of players goes far beyond “yelling” and moves into actual abuse territory (physical, emotional, etc)

- Harsin has allowed his Boise crew to undermine and cut the legs from underneath coordinators in public ways

- Harsin acts bipolar or narcissistic some days (not a diagnoses)

- Harsin does not listen to the people around him in any way, shape, or form and believes he is better than most anyone involved with Auburn (doesn’t like people from the south)

- Every coaching staff in the SEC knows and has known that Bryan Harsin‘s tenure at Auburn is an absolute dumpster fire waiting to explode and has been from day 1 based on THEIR interactions with him and how he speaks to people around the league

FURTHER:

As of last night Bryan Harsin was a dead man walking. He is fighting back right now and making it a public battle - why? He wants his 20 million and, to be quite honest, that’s all he ever wanted. What will happen? No clue. I still think he leaves the program and finds himself unemployable shortly afterward.

His original hires and S&C program were horrible, his interactions with coaches were horrible, his recruiting was horrible and getting worse, and he was getting ready to take vacation out of country on and around signing day this year. He needs to be gone. He isn’t an ”alpha.”

This is no reflection on his family or him as a family man - i refuse to comment on that and honestly dont know enough to comment either way.
If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity

Hit the gym and eat right
Read books instead of going on social media
Wear clothes that fits you well
Journal or meditate

Talk to women

Have fun
Read because you enjoy it, not because you want to impress hot chicks. Workout for your own health, live for you. Most attractive women wouldn't know good literature if it bit them on the *** and most are boring as **** to begin with. Don't build your life around them because most aren't worth it.

How to get with hot women:

1)Be attractive

2) Don't be unattractive

3) If you are #2, have money, lots of it.

Advertisement
Hit the gym and eat right
Read books instead of going on social media
Wear clothes that fits you well
Journal or meditate

Talk to women

Have fun

FROM 247

Some disclaimers to start: I will not be commenting on Bryan Harsin’s family, family matters, or relationships. I do not like or believe what is being said right now is right as we cannot confirm anything with regard to his personal life. Everything I am about to post is second hand knowledge - although the first part has essentially been verified as 100% true by people who work in an official capacity with Auburn football daily. The other parts are things I believe to be true based on what those people have said but cannot prove or substantiate. I am leaving out anything I believe to be rumor or 50% or greater likelihood of being untrue.

Right now, players are going to be very split on what is happening as every person has a different background or experiences. So I will mainly focus on his competency and the things he has done that have led to the current state of Auburn football.

- Upon taking the job at Auburn, Bryan Harsin lied to former coaches after promising some of them opportunities to interview. Overall, he treated everyone as a second rate person and his onboarding was turbulent from the very beginning.

- Bryan Harsin works a lot - but not to create meaningful relationships, motivate staff, support, or the fanbase. He misses very important events and sends assistants to do his facetime. In essence, he treats the job as if he is too good for the job.

- Bryan Harsin believes the way he did football in Idaho is superior to the way football is done in the south

- Bryan Harsin has lied about many things that affect the team and people who count on him

- Bryan Harsin has actively been trying to find another job and he is essentially unhireable (and has been for months)

- Former players, and some current players, have some things to do with all of the drama

- Loss of coaches has to do with the way Harsin carries himself as a man and coach

- Abuse of players goes far beyond “yelling” and moves into actual abuse territory (physical, emotional, etc)

- Harsin has allowed his Boise crew to undermine and cut the legs from underneath coordinators in public ways

- Harsin does not listen to the people around him in any way, shape, or form and believes he is better than most anyone involved with Auburn (doesn’t like people from the south)

- Every coaching staff in the SEC knows and has known that Bryan Harsin‘s tenure at Auburn is an absolute dumpster fire waiting to explode and has been from day 1 based on THEIR interactions with him and how he speaks to people around the league

FURTHER:

As of last night Bryan Harsin was a dead man walking. He is fighting back right now and making it a public battle - why? He wants his 20 million and, to be quite honest, that’s all he ever wanted. What will happen? No clue. I still think he leaves the program and finds himself unemployable shortly afterward.

His original hires and S&C program were horrible, his interactions with coaches were horrible, his recruiting was horrible and getting worse, and he was getting ready to take vacation out of country on and around signing day this year. He needs to be gone. He isn’t an ”alpha.”

This is no reflection on his family or him as a family man - i refuse to comment on that and honestly dont know enough to comment either way.

Yeah, he’s done…burnt, flame broiled, w/ ketchup on it; just like a poster I know likes his steak.

Advertisement
FROM 247

FURTHER:

Episode 2 Whatever GIF

BRING ME JAYSON JONES AND DJ JAMES!!

Advertisement
My bad thought you were responding to a different comment I made.

Yeah, 2021 was my first year coaching high school ball and the head coaches I came across the drama I heard…even at that level…not the best human beings.

I don’t think I could name 5 P5 D1 football head football coaches that I would call genuine good people.

First one that comes to mind is mark Richt, but he’s retired obviously.
Bill Clark is a good dude

Is it?

Ain’t gotta believe me. I’d just book that flight straight to Rio, São Paulo, Let me know when you going and the first rounds on me.

Bought a house there recently. Plan is to spend 6 months there 6 months states. With all my work online. But not 6 months consecutively. 3 months consecutive there then here.

And I speak Portuguese don’t worry about the language barrier. You see something you like I guaranteed I’ll grab her and have her sitting with you and I’ll translate the conversation if you need it.

Otherwise google translate!
There's more 5* talent in Brazil than at IMG

Advertisement
It’s easy for us to say this but if some early to mid 20s chick is giving you f*ck me eye & vibes, when you’re in your 40s, I doubt you’re turning it down.
I’d hit now if she did all that (without risking my job), but when I’m just trying to flip something, Im more concerned with the body. I’d take a butterface over a chick with just a pretty face and average body. She ain’t nothing to go crazy or gawk over. She just has a pretty face imo. I definitely wouldn’t risk my career and marriage over an average bodied chick no matter what age I am. She’d have to have a Cherokee type *** or Jill Scott type chest for me to even think about stepping out on the wife.

Advertisement
Back