CFB Brian Harsin's future in Auburn in question

Advertisement
My favourite part about this thread is how you're all apparently bangin' dimes.

I'm struggling when it comes to my love life, so you can all feel free to DM me your tactics / advice. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Pretty sure it all just revolves around saying **** that no one can confirm.

Agree that Clark (UAB) is a heck uva coach and would do well in the SEC, but I always get the feeling these folks have a complex with the other school in the state so everything has to be a "splash" hire.
This. It's a shame cause Clark is a **** of a coach and an impeccable human being and would stabilize at least some of the toxicity in a hurry.

Advertisement
I think Allen Greene will do whatever the boosters tell him to do and that story will come out, eventually. While Bobby Lowder doesn't have the power he used to have over the program, nature abhors a void and it's been filled by other boosters just like Lowder.
I have been trying to keep up with all this but I thought Greene hired Harsin and the boosters wanted Steele/Bobo/Lebby? So now the PTB want them both out.

Advertisement
I have been trying to keep up with all this but I thought Greene hired Harsin and the boosters wanted Steele/Bobo/Lebby? So now the PTB want them both out.
You're correct, Greene hired Harsin. It's the booster interfering, again. It's the way Auburn does business.

Think Steele, in any way, becomes part of the Auburn changes coming? Didn't take much for him to leave Maryland in the lurch.

Advertisement
I’d hit now if she did all that (without risking my job), but when I’m just trying to flip something, Im more concerned with the body. I’d take a butterface over a chick with just a pretty face and average body. She ain’t nothing to go crazy or gawk over. She just has a pretty face imo. I definitely wouldn’t risk my career and marriage over an average bodied chick no matter what age I am. She’d have to have a Cherokee type *** or Jill Scott type chest for me to even think about stepping out on the wife.
To each his own I guess. I think it’d be difficult to turn this chick down if she’s pushing the issue.

Advertisement
Wonder if recently-resigned Auburn OC's "personal reasons" for leaving Harsin get resolved now and Austin Davis is back on the market..

I’d give her the two hour tour
kevin clancy kfc barstool GIF by Barstool Sports

She really isn't that hot. Anybody making 5 million a year while being relatively young and in shape can pull far hotter girls than her that aren't going to put you at risk of losing your job.
Honestly, don't have to be that young or make $5M to do better than that. she's pretty average and sure not worth losing $$

Advertisement
Back