CFB Brian Harsin's future in Auburn in question

29 now. I’m listening to all the old heads. Every dude that shares their marriage/dating/relationship experiences……I learn from.

It’s why I bought a second crib in Brasil.

One of my old heads in Brasil is 55 and his current girlfriend of 3 years is 26. They live together. He’s American.

I ain’t letting nobody talk crazy to me.

Tell me I gotta tolerate being treated like **** because “she’s a bytch”

“Happy wife happy life” bull**** while the whole time your miserable but catering to the needs of this broad and then y’all have kids and you still miserable. Essentially giving up your life because “she’s the boss”

I be writing down game from all the old heads and applying things to my life.

If you had some bad **** happen to you we both ain’t gotta experience it. Shoot tell me the lessons learned and I got the shortcut.

The lengths I’ve seen men go to for *** or to stay around some ***. Being belittled, arguments about trivial ****.

When I’m 50 I’ll do the same thing my guy is doing. Find a chick 21+ that’s with the program.

Honestly most dudes (and chicks) be ignoring the **** outta signs that a person is ****ed up. I be meeting dudes baby moms and I’m like. “No wonder she’s a baby mom….how you ain’t see all this red flags my guy”

Men be so desperate to be loved and feel some ****** they be losing common sense.
You’ve talked about every error I’ve made and avoided it at a young age. And I’m the same age as your buddy and my foreign-born and raised wife is 15 years younger. This is the way man.

Advertisement
81AB2AF4-9A31-4F1B-BE09-5BBA40135A6A.jpeg

I'm pretty open minded but many if not most in the Bible Belt aren't. Even if Mrs. Harsin knew about this and didn't GAF, there are grown *** men in Alabama who would clutch their pearls at the thought of an open marriage let alone an old fashioned, outright affair.

Plus it's an excuse to get a new coach, so there's that too.
I’ve lived in the buckle of the Bible Belt for 38 years and I can say unequivocally that you’d be surprised at what goes on behind closed doors and in a lot of cases, out in public.

I had an intern once back in my single days. She was redic. Scandinavian. Stacked. Dime. The whole office would lose their minds every day. It was on from the beginning.

I waited until 8 hours after her internship ended.

#beapro #itsnotthathard
My favourite part about this thread is how you're all apparently bangin' dimes.

I'm struggling when it comes to my love life, so you can all feel free to DM me your tactics / advice. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Advertisement
Advertisement
From what I read .. the boosters wanted either Cristobal or Steele .. and were blocked by a "rogue AD" who went and hired Harsin (sound familiar?). There was mention of some major lumber tycoon booster making a huge donation and "getting" a new HC. Must have been smoke from this potential Harsin firing .. lost both coordinators and something like 18 Auburn players left via the Portal .. and on final signing day they apparently signed 0.

Yella Wood.

So we hired Steele Tuesday evening, this Harsin smoke appeared 48 hours later. There’s no way with all of Steele’s connections to Auburn that he didn’t know about all this through the grapevine.

As others have alluded, Auburn will need to make a splash hire (Bill Clark, Kiffin, maybe Lebby?) and the BoT was divided on Steele before they hired Harsin. I think we’ll be alright.
Freeze makes to much sense...... Auburn will make a run at Steele

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back