CFB Brian Harsin's future in Auburn in question

That chick has "TROUBLE" written all over her.
harry potter my body is ready GIF

Advertisement
29 now. I’m listening to all the old heads. Every dude that shares their marriage/dating/relationship experiences……I learn from.

It’s why I bought a second crib in Brasil.

One of my old heads in Brasil is 55 and his current girlfriend of 3 years is 26. They live together. He’s American.

I ain’t letting nobody talk crazy to me.

Tell me I gotta tolerate being treated like **** because “she’s a bytch”

“Happy wife happy life” bull**** while the whole time your miserable but catering to the needs of this broad and then y’all have kids and you still miserable. Essentially giving up your life because “she’s the boss”

I be writing down game from all the old heads and applying things to my life.

If you had some bad **** happen to you we both ain’t gotta experience it. Shoot tell me the lessons learned and I got the shortcut.

The lengths I’ve seen men go to for *** or to stay around some ***. Being belittled, arguments about trivial ****.

When I’m 50 I’ll do the same thing my guy is doing. Find a chick 21+ that’s with the program.

Honestly most dudes (and chicks) be ignoring the **** outta signs that a person is ****ed up. I be meeting dudes baby moms and I’m like. “No wonder she’s a baby mom….how you ain’t see all this red flags my guy”

Men be so desperate to be loved and feel some ****** they be losing common sense.
Proud Of You Reaction GIF

On one hand, Steele seems like the logical choice given they almost hired him last time.

On the other though, their program is in terrible shape, and they really need a proven HC hire. They'll probably through huge money at Kiffin or Freeze
do they offer Steele the job with the understanding straighten out this mess in 2 years ...... and offer a boatload of money as well

yep apparently there is more and the daughters are involved..... Seems like there is a story involving one of the daughter and Kobe Hudson...

One of the posters on the 247 site is saying that the "good ol boy" boosters have told Harsin he has until end of day today to resign or they will have him fired with cause by next week. He is getting that from his father who has connection to that group
Seems it’s like father, like daughter.

That family bunch of horney toads.

There was talk of firing him after the Iron Bowl loss, firing him in year 1 would be hilarious because they’re paying him $5.25mill per & he’s already earned an incentive bonus for getting them to be bowl eligible this year, his buyout is $17.5mill if they fire him without cause... However, maybe having an affair with an intern is a confident just cause, maybe they even sent her at him 🧐🤔 lol

Plus they’re still paying off $21.5mill from when they fired Gus Malzahn.

If they do can Harsin, Dana Holgorsen would be good there, although if I’m him I wouldn’t wanna leave Houston just to go to the SEC West & get fired in 2 years because I can’t compete with Bama, TAMU, Ole Miss, LSU & an emerging Arkansas. Houston’s a good G5 gig that you can comfortably win 10+ games a year at & not ever worry about an insane unruly fan base calling for your head every other season.

Jamey Chadwell being a Super Saiyan Redneck would fit lovely in Auburn, he’s a really good coach & has affable personality that would lend itself well to Southern style recruiting, plus he’d probably get a solid 3-4 years before they grabbed the pitchforks.

But now more than ever would be the perfect opportunity for Bill Clark to finally get his turn to make a run at being a P5 SEC coach & considering his staunch respect in the state of Alabama he’d kill it at a place like Auburn. I can’t think of a coach would have more support locally than Bill Clark.

If Harsin is fired they should seriously consider him, although I think they’d probably want a splash hire.
the job is a loser, malzahn actually did a nice job beat Nick a couple of times

Advertisement
Advertisement
On one hand, Steele seems like the logical choice given they almost hired him last time.

On the other though, their program is in terrible shape, and they really need a proven HC hire. They'll probably through huge money at Kiffin or Freeze
Considering they hired Pearl I’d bet they hire Freeze. They’ve gotta narrow the gap on Saban some.

these players who just recently signed should be free to go..... if he's fired
hard to believe that kids do not look at players leaving and say Woah slow your roll

The pearl clutchers make me laugh. If he was a good coach this wouldn’t even be an issue. Don’t for a second think people actually care about them two f*cking. Might be considered inappropriate by some, but as long as she consented and doesn’t complain about “pressure to do it” or whatever else it’s not a big deal.

This is all about people with money, undoing A hire that they thought was wrong.

Advertisement
Never shït where you eat, simple but apparently not easy

I had an intern once back in my single days. She was redic. Scandinavian. Stacked. Dime. The whole office would lose their minds every day. It was on from the beginning.

I waited until 8 hours after her internship ended.

#beapro #itsnotthathard

Advertisement
I don’t think he’ll regress much this season, Lane had a great offseason in the Portal with plug & play guys.

He replaced Corral with Jaxson Dart who was a high ranked 4-star who had almost an identical rating coming out of HS as Corral & has really good arm talent, Kiffin will develop him into a good QB.

Losing Lebby won’t be that bad for him because he runs his own offense, he replaced him with his guy Charlie Weis Jr who was with him when he won 11 games at FAU. Plus, he’s got John David Baker on staff, JDB is a young innovative X’s & O’s guru that comes from the Air raid system & comes from the coaching factory of Abilene Christian (a lot of good coaches have come from Abilene) & was in North Texas with Seth Littrell & Graham Harrell.

Ole Miss cleaned up in the portal adding 5-star RB Zach Evans, WR Malik Heath, TE Michael Trigg, TE JJ Pegues, WR Jordan Watkins & they’re still on the verge of getting former 4-star WR from LSU Deion Smith who was a productive deep threat for LSU. Plus they signed 2 WR’s & RB in their 22 class & still have 4-star WR Bralon Brown, WR Jonathan Mingo & high ranked 4-star TE Hudson Wolfe still on their squad as Sophomores & Wolfe especially is set to have a breakout year.

Everyone is hoping for this precipitous fall by Lane because they don’t like him, but truth is, that offense will still be lethal, which means they will always have a shot... You could argue they may even be slightly better at RB.

So I say all that to say, another 10 win season in the SEC West & Sark keeps fckin up at Texas, then yes Lane would be top choice for them lol.
ole Ms is a much better job period than Auburn..... Oxford is a cool city.....Auburn not so much fan base at Auburn is irrational as **** as well

Advertisement
Back