A "flirty" person ✔️
Trips to Vegas with the girls ✔️
In her early 20's experimental years ✔️

Yeah, I would assume so lol
1643994317411.gif

Advertisement
This work with Espanol tambien?
Claro.

But there's a caveat. You'll find a ton of resources, divided into "European" and "Latin American." The Latin American is basically a watered down Mexican dialect. It will help, but you will not be prepared to understand Caribbean, Rioplatense, or Chilean dialects. That will require focused study and travel.

The two best language programs to learn from are Memrise and Pimsleur, and neither is expensive. If you do 1-2 hours a day on weekdays and commit 4-5 on weekends, you can improve tremendously in 90 days. Once you're immersed in the language, you'll improve even faster.
DBZ! (Double-Boom-Zoom!!)

"Kevin Steele is the expected frontrunner"

Joke... although crazier things have happened
steele is a vert good DC, not much as an HC Steele made a boatload of cash at Auburn(short time HC ) as well as UT.
Muschamp still might have the fire but if they get rid of this guy...... its a dumpster fire

Advertisement
Yeah, I remember when Butch was coming back and already had a staff put together.

Can't see how in one night they lined up their HC and coordinators while it took us 3 months.
Butch DID have a staff put together....one better than what we have had since 01....

Advertisement
I mean - let's be real. She's good looking obviously. There was a post earlier in the thread whereby you rank as either (1) yes or (2) no - she is a 1. However, no ***** is worth throwing your life away.

That said - no doubt she sucks elite level ****.
Facts.

Advertisement
Claro.

But there's a caveat. You'll find a ton of resources, divided into "European" and "Latin American." The Latin American is basically a watered down Mexican dialect. It will help, but you will not be prepared to understand Caribbean, Rioplatense, or Chilean dialects. That will require focused study and travel.
Which one is going to help me when I visit Miami at some point in the future?

Advertisement
Claro.

So which is better for the Caribbean dialects? Latin American I’m assuming. Then from there you can springboard?

They LOVE Bruce Pearl up there. LOVE. Everybody in the building loves him.

They'd LOVE Hugh Freeze. LOVE. Everybody in the building would love him.
just gave Pearl 50M, contract with Malhzan was structured total payout in 30 days think 12m$

Advertisement
Back