CFB Brian Harsin's future in Auburn in question

Advertisement
It's a very common prohibition. Sometimes goes well, sometimes it doesn't.

Her cootchie better make sparks and rainbows.
Maybe revealing a little too much about myself here, but I lost out on a woman I really wanted that way - she started shagging a co-worker.

There's a 25 year old at my place I'd fancy a go with, but I'm not about to risk getting sacked over it!

Advertisement
Maybe revealing a little too much about myself here, but I lost out on a woman I really wanted that way - she started shagging a co-worker.

There's a 25 year old at my place I'd fancy a go with, but I'm not about to risk getting sacked over it!
cds3oEvb067jq.gif

They're going to have to play the long game with this next hire. Players are going to transfer out and recruits are not going to want to touch that program until it's clear the culture is being completely overhauled, which doesn't happen overnight.

Steele is essentially a stopgap and I really can't see them going in that direction unless a faction of the boosters that wanted him last year get their way. Freeze is a reclamation project that would galvanize the fanbase but there is certainly baggage there. Bill Clark or Jamey Chadwell are less exciting but probably smart hires given they'd be there for the long haul.

I only use 2 numbers...

1. Yes I would
0. No I wouldn't

There are variations to 1, for example. She can be a hard 1 (absolute smokeshow) or a soft 1 (depending if your drunk or the body is good but the face isn't)

These 2 numbers make it much easier to identify when you're with friends and its funny how often you and your friends will disagree if she is a 1 or 0. But at the end of the day it's really simple. You either would or you wouldn't. This girl is definitely a 1.

Advertisement
Some Mormons practice polygamy. Who's to say the wife isn't getting down with that little hottie too!!
From his wife’s IG post about “rumors” I’m in the camp that the whole thing is completely false, or she knew/is ok with it, or that she was down with it.

There’s no way she publicly backs him up if it’s true, and she wasn’t cool with it. Not to mention that other chick hasn’t denied it. She tweeted about not caring what people thought about her and then deleted it.

Or there’s always the small chance that his wife is just dumb and believes whatever he tells her. I don’t see any other plausible options.

Steady opinion is that if Auburn brought in Steele that there’d be a lot of season ticket cancellations, boosters/alumni/fans either want him or hate him as a head coach. There’s no in between. Sounds like it’d be too risky for them and are best suited to try a splash hire. Steele would not be splash.

Advertisement
Obviously you're not familiar with the situation. A group of boosters (including the biggest booster) did want to hire Steele. The AD went "rouge" and ended up tabbing Harsin with the prez's approval. New prez coming in today (the process was a sham really even though he's a good candidate) and both the current AD and Harsin are on borrowed time. It's not farfetched at all. Now there are numerous fans that would not like it to happen, but Jimmy Rane has a lot of **** pull. I'm nervous until they hire someone else. **** I'll STILL be nervous if they hire someone else until THAT person hires someone else for DC.
You're correct - I knew none of those details. Mainly because I couldn't care less about what Auburn does.

Regardless - if they hire Steele away....we'll be fine. We may have to wait until August for a DC, but we'll be OK.

Advertisement
Facts shorty is incredibly average. Some of y’all thinking that’s “hot”.

If that’s what y’all think then half the chicks walking around are “hot”.

She’s a smooth 5.5 out of 10.

My scale is tough.
A 5 is average.
6 is like alright.
7. She cute or whatever.
8. She nice as ****.
9. Close to perfect minor flaws.
10. A generational type of chick you might see once every year (in real life) out of everyone you pass by on the streets. Will enter any room and command the attention of everyone. Men and women including the 8s and 9s. Everybody can see she that deal.

I see better looking chicks than this **** near every few feet in Brazil.
Brazil is like that?

Advertisement
Back