CFB Brian Harsin's future in Auburn in question

Advertisement
Advertisement
Are you guys really worried that we'll lose Steele to be the HC at Auburn? They could have hired him last year and chose not to. I simply can't imagine a scenario where they suddenly decide that he's their guy. Chillax.

Advertisement
Harsin wife on Instagram Story

View attachment 176327
👆Ahhh, yes the inevitable "only a higher power can judge me" thematic...

Tell tale sign...

HE GONE.

E5F6C23A-552A-480D-B385-4590D6981229.gif

Last edited:
Everyone asking about Steele but what they really should be asking about is Mario.

What is this guy’s hard on against the U? Did he get rejected by women more there than anywhere else in the country…like every women ever? Unreal! We are delusional to hire Mario, our DC plan is a **** show, now Mario, UM Alim, makes most sense at Auburn? Going 3 for 3 in category of wrong.

If Auburn at this late hour fires their HC and hires Steele, this makes it clear the SEC and some member schools are making a deliberate attempt to affect Miami's ability to assemble a staff and weaken our competitive position. We may have to bring in former pro coaches, mid-west or west coast coaches.
They couldn't care less about what goes on at Hecht.

Our Canes are circled as a W on their out-of-conference calendar schedule.

Now, give Super Mario a few years and they'll pay attention...

Planted? She is a recent Boise alum and I think she was a cheerleader sooooo this has been going on for awhile before the auburn days imo
Yep, he brought over his side piece from Boise.

The best thing is - it wouldn't be a problem if he was winning. I love the hypocrisy of it all, it's delicious.

As they say though - live by the ****, die by the ****. He loaded the gun for these boosters.

Advertisement
Yep, he brought over his side piece from Boise.

The best thing is - it wouldn't be a problem if he was winning. I love the hypocrisy of it all, it's delicious.

As they say though - live by the ****, die by the ****. He loaded the gun for these boosters.
it's a problem because he is married and because he brought her over to be his side piece.

Advertisement
What is this guy’s hard on against the U? Did he get rejected by women more there than anywhere else in the country…like every women ever? Unreal! We are delusional to hire Mario, our DC plan is a **** show, now Mario, UM Alim, makes most sense at Auburn? Going 3 for 3 in category of wrong.
That was a post from last year before hiring Harsin.

Advertisement
Back