CFB Brian Harsin's future in Auburn in question

Someone post pics of his wife. Garuntee she knew and probably was involved looks like a wild one.
Here ya go

donuts pork GIF

Advertisement
Here’s the ****ed up thing:

This is public now and is broadcasted to a large audience. Harsin’s life is about to be ruined. Fired, maybe a divorce, trauma. He made a bad choice. Meanwhile, this girl is probably going to get 500k IG followers, become an influencer, get an onlyfans account and make more money than any 9-5.
Onlyfans....nah this chick will be hired at the White House working for some Top Government official as his "Assistant" by end of next week.

Shoot Bill Clinton probably already in her DMs by now lol

Here’s the ****ed up thing:

This is public now and is broadcasted to a large audience. Harsin’s life is about to be ruined. Fired, maybe a divorce, trauma. He made a bad choice. Meanwhile, this girl is probably going to get 500k IG followers, become an influencer, get an onlyfans account and make more money than any 9-5.
If Petrino can get hired, Harsin will be fine.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So looking surface level you're right. But then looking at it a bit closer, we see that Harsin probably makes more than the Alabama Governor annually.

So now let's rephrase your final comment:

Was her best path really being the side chick for a 40+ something year old Governor of Alabama?

I think we all are numb to how much these college coaches are paid but these dudes are PAID and literally are the THE most important person on a major college campus.

Looking at it from that POV she could do much worse
He's married with kids and one of the highest profile jobs in the state. It was never going to end well for her.

Advertisement
Maybe you're right, it could a hole too deep to dig out of, but AU is so low now (and surely fans know it) that it's a opportunity to build. Do you think a potential Texas job will still be there for him if Ole Miss underperforms next year? He lost Corral, Lebby and Durkin. And Ealy and Conner and Campbell, etc. I know it's not the perfect destination for him (Miami was) but his options dried up.
I don’t think he’ll regress much this season, Lane had a great offseason in the Portal with plug & play guys.

He replaced Corral with Jaxson Dart who was a high ranked 4-star who had almost an identical rating coming out of HS as Corral & has really good arm talent, Kiffin will develop him into a good QB.

Losing Lebby won’t be that bad for him because he runs his own offense, he replaced him with his guy Charlie Weis Jr who was with him when he won 11 games at FAU. Plus, he’s got John David Baker on staff, JDB is a young innovative X’s & O’s guru that comes from the Air raid system & comes from the coaching factory of Abilene Christian (a lot of good coaches have come from Abilene) & was in North Texas with Seth Littrell & Graham Harrell.

Ole Miss cleaned up in the portal adding 5-star RB Zach Evans, WR Malik Heath, TE Michael Trigg, TE JJ Pegues, WR Jordan Watkins & they’re still on the verge of getting former 4-star WR from LSU Deion Smith who was a productive deep threat for LSU. Plus they signed 2 WR’s & RB in their 22 class & still have 4-star WR Bralon Brown, WR Jonathan Mingo & high ranked 4-star TE Hudson Wolfe still on their squad as Sophomores & Wolfe especially is set to have a breakout year.

Everyone is hoping for this precipitous fall by Lane because they don’t like him, but truth is, that offense will still be lethal, which means they will always have a shot... You could argue they may even be slightly better at RB.

So I say all that to say, another 10 win season in the SEC West & Sark keeps fckin up at Texas, then yes Lane would be top choice for them lol.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Didn't the boosters want Kevin Steele as HC last year? Seems they were proven right.

I bet Auburn fans regret firing Gus Malzahn.
They don't. They wanted Gus out. They. Just didn't want Harsin.

I've mentioned before that Auburn fans are among the least forgiving.

Advertisement
Back