CFB Brian Harsin's future in Auburn in question

There was talk of firing him after the Iron Bowl loss, firing him in year 1 would be hilarious because they’re paying him $5.25mill per & he’s already earned an incentive bonus for getting them to be bowl eligible this year, his buyout is $17.5mill if they fire him without cause... However, maybe having an affair with an intern is a confident just cause, maybe they even sent her at him 🧐🤔 lol

Plus they’re still paying off $21.5mill from when they fired Gus Malzahn.

If they do can Harsin, Dana Holgorsen would be good there, although if I’m him I wouldn’t wanna leave Houston just to go to the SEC West & get fired in 2 years because I can’t compete with Bama, TAMU, Ole Miss, LSU & an emerging Arkansas. Houston’s a good G5 gig that you can comfortably win 10+ games a year at & not ever worried about an insane unruly fan base calling for your head every other season.

Jamey Chadwell being a Super Saiyan Redneck would fit lovely in Auburn, he’s a really good coach & has affable personality that would lend itself well to Southern style recruiting, plus he’d probably get a solid 3-4 years before they grabbed the pitchforks.

But now more than ever would be the perfect opportunity for Bill Clark to finally get his turn to make a run at being a P5 SEC coach & considering his staunch respect in the state of Alabama he’d kill it at a place like Auburn. I can’t think of a coach would have more support locally than Bill Clark.

If Harsin is fired they should seriously consider him, although I think they’d probably want a splash hire.
Dana isn’t leaving Houston unless he’s fired. He loves Texas and that area. He was always making appearances on a Houston radio station. He knew a couple years ago they’d get a shot at P5 and had much more potential than WVU.

I played golf a couple of times in Morgantown during his tenure, at a course by his old house and there was talk his last two years that he’d leave for a job in Texas. Was only a matter of time.

Advertisement
There was talk of firing him after the Iron Bowl loss, firing him in year 1 would be hilarious because they’re paying him $5.25mill per & he’s already earned an incentive bonus for getting them to be bowl eligible this year, his buyout is $17.5mill if they fire him without cause... However, maybe having an affair with an intern is a confident just cause, maybe they even sent her at him 🧐🤔 lol

Plus they’re still paying off $21.5mill from when they fired Gus Malzahn.

If they do can Harsin, Dana Holgorsen would be good there, although if I’m him I wouldn’t wanna leave Houston just to go to the SEC West & get fired in 2 years because I can’t compete with Bama, TAMU, Ole Miss, LSU & an emerging Arkansas. Houston’s a good G5 gig that you can comfortably win 10+ games a year at & not ever worried about an insane unruly fan base calling for your head every other season.

Jamey Chadwell being a Super Saiyan Redneck would fit lovely in Auburn, he’s a really good coach & has affable personality that would lend itself well to Southern style recruiting, plus he’d probably get a solid 3-4 years before they grabbed the pitchforks.

But now more than ever would be the perfect opportunity for Bill Clark to finally get his turn to make a run at being a P5 SEC coach & considering his staunch respect in the state of Alabama he’d kill it at a place like Auburn. I can’t think of a coach would have more support locally than Bill Clark.

If Harsin is fired they should seriously consider him, although I think they’d probably want a splash hire.
I think you are overstating this so called affable personality and southern style recruiting….I mean look at how quickly Brian Kelly assimilated to LSU
Waving Womens Basketball GIF by LSU Tigers

Advertisement
And re.: the affair part... Some really need to discipline themselves at times.

If you bang an intern, you better expect it to come out at some point
It's one of the fringe benefits of holding a position of power on a college campus - well that and the life changing money.

I saw @CANE1775 posting on 247

What are you hearing??

Can’t remember which site saying there is more to all this not just him messing around with his assistant.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm always amazed though - that girl has got the world at her feet (just look at the reactions on this thread - her looks would open a lot of doors for her).

Was her best path really being the side chick for a 40+ something college coach?
Here’s the ****ed up thing:

This is public now and is broadcasted to a large audience. Harsin’s life is about to be ruined. Fired, maybe a divorce, trauma. He made a bad choice. Meanwhile, this girl is probably going to get 500k IG followers, become an influencer, get an onlyfans account and make more money than any 9-5.

Advertisement
Back