CFB Brian Harsin's future in Auburn in question

0974948B-4D6A-4B3C-B48F-E3A7801AD472.jpeg

Advertisement
She really isn't that hot. Anybody making 5 million a year while being relatively young and in shape can pull far hotter girls than her that aren't going to put you at risk of losing your job.
I agree with your 2nd sentence. Wholeheartedly disagree with your 1st sentence. Yes, hot chicks are everywhere...but Idc if you're comparing Israeli chicks, Spanish chicks, Russian chicks, Japanese chicks, etc...bruh I'm ex military and been all over the world, and that chick is certified beast mode. Worth losing the job over, nah...but is she fine...uhhhh yea, she is

Advertisement
That would be the dumbest career move he’s ever made if he went from Ole Miss to AU.

AU may have more money than Ole Miss as a program, but it’s not a better job...

He should hold out until Sark gets fired at Texas & angle for that job.

Or even go take over at AZ State once Herm is forced to resign.
Maybe you're right, it could a hole too deep to dig out of, but AU is so low now (and surely fans know it) that it's a opportunity to build. Do you think a potential Texas job will still be there for him if Ole Miss underperforms next year? He lost Corral, Lebby and Durkin. And Ealy and Conner and Campbell, etc. I know it's not the perfect destination for him (Miami was) but his options dried up.

Nevermind this story, but if Harsin has been verbally abusive to players and staff, they aren't hiring guys like Steele, Freeze or Muschamp. It'll be someone like Bill Clark.

Advertisement
I agree with your 2nd sentence. Wholeheartedly disagree with your 1st sentence. Yes, hot chicks are everywhere...but Idc if you're comparing Israeli chicks, Spanish chicks, Russian chicks, Japanese chicks, etc...bruh I'm ex military and been all over the world, and that chick is certified beast mode. Worth losing the job over, nah...but is she fine...uhhhh yea, she is
I really don't think she is that hot. Like she even has *** pics in bikinis and a public IG and doesn't even have 3k followers. Generally if you are smoking and take pics like that you end up with 10s of thousands of followers at minimum.

To each their own though.

Advertisement
Steele would be a flat tire hire for them, it would be equivalent to when the Broncos hired Vic Fangio.

Steele is a lifelong DC, he’s not cut out to be a HC, he was literally one of the worst HC’s in Baylor history lol, plus he’s not gonna invigorate the fanbase as someone who can compete on the trail in the SEC recruiting Wars or give them a schematic advantage on the field in terms of having a hire powered offense.

They may love Steele, but it wouldn’t be a good hire as a HC because there’s way better options, while Steele would just be a stop-gap guy for them. The majority of the conference is hiring either Offensive gurus or CEO types.

I don’t see them hiring Hugh Freeze either, because you can’t fire Harsin over some puzzy & then hire Hugh Freeze lol.
True…. But this is the $EC we talking about here.

Advertisement
I'm always amazed though - that girl has got the world at her feet (just look at the reactions on this thread - her looks would open a lot of doors for her).

Was her best path really being the side chick for a 40+ something college coach?
So looking surface level you're right. But then looking at it a bit closer, we see that Harsin probably makes more than the Alabama Governor annually.

So now let's rephrase your final comment:

Was her best path really being the side chick for a 40+ something year old Governor of Alabama?

I think we all are numb to how much these college coaches are paid but these dudes are PAID and literally are the THE most important person on a major college campus.

Looking at it from that POV she could do much worse

Depends how much I liked my job.

Advertisement
Back