CFB Brian Harsin's future in Auburn in question

Advertisement
They should honestly hire hugh freeze. It’s a dumpster fire right now with a terrible roster. Not sure who would want to take that job. I’m sure some of their kids will transfer and this most recent class might have a few bounce out also if he is fired. They have no head coach, OC or DC if he is fired.
Hugh Freeze is such a easy answer that Auburn can’t believe that it’s the right answer. Hire the guy that has most success against your biggest rival with less resources.

Been banging interns?

FKuW442XsAABmS9.jpeg

Advertisement
They should honestly hire hugh freeze. It’s a dumpster fire right now with a terrible roster. Not sure who would want to take that job. I’m sure some of their kids will transfer and this most recent class might have a few bounce out also if he is fired. They have no head coach, OC or DC if he is fired.
They LOVE Bruce Pearl up there. LOVE. Everybody in the building loves him.

They'd LOVE Hugh Freeze. LOVE. Everybody in the building would love him.

Last go around some people wanted Steele, but there was a lot of conflict within their BoT and what not.

Don’t think he’d be a top guy for them this go around. Some of them are even talking how they’re regretting firing Malzahn.

His top two lieutenants are Ivan Maisel (writer), and Chad Simmons (former recruiting expert at 247, Rivals, and Scout). I follow Matt Zenith (from ON3 Sports) on Twitter.....dude breaks a lot of stuff.

Ivan Maisel is a good guy. He lost his son to suicide about six years ago. Turned a tragic topic into some really superb introspective writing on loss, life, etc.

Advertisement
Naw, Kiffin ain’t going to that mess. Auburn fanz make Miami fan look tame bye comparison.
Agree about Auburn because you'll never eclipse Saban there, but he wants out of Oxford bad. This season was probably his high point there and his appeal will dim if the losses mount.

Advertisement
Ivan Maisel is a good guy. He lost his son to suicide about six years ago. Turned a tragic topic into some really superb introspective writing on loss, life, etc.
Yep, I remember reading his article. I suggest everyone read it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back