Brian Flores.. real leader of men

Advertisement
Glass half empty, huh?

"Keyboard Warrior" is not what makes a real leader, at least he took his time to think through before raping his keyboard. At least he posted something that seems meaningful.

1590906634465.png

Can't disagree with his statement. He doesn't support vandalism and looting. What he said is good. The small % of azzholes that want to destroy businesses and thereby eliminate people's income ruin it for the people that really do want to come together for social justice.

Am I the only one who sees the irony that he published his statement as Dolphin's Head Coach, using Dolphin's resources and branding?

Advertisement
Am I the only one who sees the irony that he published his statement as Dolphin's Head Coach, using Dolphin's resources and branding?
Nah. Not ironic. Coach doesn't have a social media account. Not a public one at least.

And for all of the consternation about Stephen Ross' support of Trump, the Fins are probably one of the more socially conscious and aware NFL organizations. Flores asked Kenny Stills last season before they traded him, to at least call your boss up and talk to them first before going public with some of these issues, and I'm guessing that's what happened here. Once Coach informed them he he wanted to speak on this issue, I wouldn't be shocked if it was Ross' idea to use the Fins resources and branding to go with it.

Nah. Not ironic. Coach doesn't have a social media account. Not a public one at least.

And for all of the consternation about Stephen Ross' support of Trump, the Fins are probably one of the more socially conscious and aware NFL organizations. Flores asked Kenny Stills last season before they traded him, to at least call your boss up and talk to them first before going public with some of these issues, and I'm guessing that's what happened here. Once Coach informed them he he wanted to speak on this issue, I wouldn't be shocked if it was Ross' idea to use the Fins resources and branding to go with it.

You missed my Citizens United point.

I guess corporations are people after all.

People write theories on here like if it's truth. "Uuh well i wouldn't be shocked that x gave y permission but i wasn't their to see it. Plus everyone knows its true because I'm tree hugging hippy"
Good thing is the Fins and Flores already washed their hands like Pilate so the lemmings are feeling good.
Kudos to an intelligent strategy by a 40yr losing organization....

Advertisement
Citizens United.

I would guess all of this wokeness from "celebrities" and other "public" figures who are releasing these statements using their professional titles and organizational branding are not the same people who believe corporations should be able to donate/advocate for elected officials via campaign contributions and other political support.

The world is filled with ironic self owns.

With that said, HC Flores appears to be very sincere--good for him taking a stand. Just is what it is in oir intertwined world we go round and round the Sun on.

Citizens United.

I would guess all of this wokeness from "celebrities" and other "public" figures who are releasing these statements using their professional titles and organizational branding are not the same people who believe corporations should be able to donate/advocate for elected officials via campaign contributions and other political support.

The world is filled with ironic self owns.

With that said, HC Flores appears to be very sincere--good for him taking a stand. Just is what it is in oir intertwined world we go round and round the Sun on.
People who are simpleton think everyone are simpleton like them. Flores is obviously one step ahead of the simpletons. Good for him Expectations are squashed and now back to football. He should be commended for removing any distractions that would impede the growth of his team. I wish him the best...

Advertisement
Back