Brian Flores.. real leader of men

Advertisement
Advertisement
I guess no football talk on this thread either....
Maybe @Zbrod95 can give us a preseason personnel analysis on the mighty fins.

Btw for the sack hugger laughing at Tom Landry. He's in the HOF. Not the one ramsacked by the justice warriors but the NfL...

Advertisement
Btw for the sack hugger laughing at Tom Landry. He's in the HOF. Not the one ramsacked by the justice warriors but the NfL...
In the HOF after 28 seasons of coaching in which he didnt have a winning season until like year 7.

I can imagine you in 1961. "Tom Landry ? He's no George Halas. He'll never win in Dallas "

In the HOF after 28 seasons of coaching in which he didnt have a winning season until like year 7.

I can imagine you in 1961. "Tom Landry ? He's no George Halas. He'll never win in Dallas "
Wasn't born then so congrats. What i do know 6 days after I was born he beat the fins in the Super bowl. In turn launching that organization into it's only claim to fame the "perfect season "....

Wasn't born then so congrats. What i do know 6 days after I was born he beat the fins in the Super bowl. In turn launching that organization into it's only claim to fame the "perfect season "....
Oh Im sure you have vivid memories of that SB victory as a six day old baby.

Advertisement
My uncle made sure i knew all about it. Anything else?
Yes. You mean he didn't tell you about all those losing seasons before the greatness???

Did you also go "that Jimmy Johnson is no Tom Landry." After his first season w the Cowboys?

(We all know this isn't really about Flores for you tho, but do you)

Yes. You mean he didn't tell you about all those losing seasons before the greatness???

(We all know this isn't really about Flores for you tho, but do you)
Whatever you say Nostradamus. Im just trying to talk football.
Btw thanks. I feed off your hate....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back