Brian Flores.. real leader of men

Advertisement
You're right, he can't.
This site has degenerated into partisan politics. Nobody can say anything without having somebody brand them as an extremist.

Nothing will ever get solved until we spend more time discussing and less accusing.

Advertisement
I was talking football. Check the post...
Exactly my point. I don't really care about any coach's opinion about anything. Same with players and celebrities. The Dolphins sucked wholesale *** last year. Fixing that is what I want his opinion about.

They picked up guys who fit that NE system. Man coverage corners and big, physical front 7 players.
That pedigree. The two wins against NE smellee like a changing of the guard. Good luck to him. Possibly a new era of football minds are being created before pur eyes ..

Advertisement
Exactly my point. I don't really care about any coach's opinion about anything. Same with players and celebrities. The Dolphins sucked wholesale *** last year. Fixing that is what I want his opinion about.
My bad for thinking you were taking the bait. Touhh road for the fins but they have optimism for the future. Hope putting their chips on a damaged qb don't hurt them...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back