Brian Flores hired by Steelers as Def asst

Different situations. But at 1am or so in the morning - trying to sleep after my pug woke me up - Jimmy Johnson's was the one name that came to mind.

I looked it up and here are a few more.

Tony Dungy - Parts ways with Tampa Bay after a 9-7 season in 2001 in which the Bucs lost to the Eagles in the Wild Card following a third place finish in the NFC Central. He had a 10-6 record in 2000 which saw Tampa lose in the Wild Card round after a second place NFC Central finish, and a 11-5 record in 1999 which had the Bucs lose to the Rams in the NFC Championship.

Marty Schottenheimer - Fired after a 14-2 finish with the Chargers in 2006. He was 9-7 and 10-6 in the previous two seasons.

I don't know what the given reason was for parting ways with Dungy, aside from the fact that they went from a 1st place finish in the Central in 1999 to a 3rd place finish in 2001. Schottenheimer was let go because a interdepartment conflict with the Chargers' general manager.
Conflict with general manager sounds very similar to the Flores stuff. Wonder if he didn’t talk to his GM for months at a time

Advertisement
Every person close to the dolphins says Flores didn’t want Herbert, if your getting your info from Colin cowherd try and find a reliable source that actually covers the team. Grier drafts players who his head coach wants and fits their scheme. If you don’t think all those pics are a collaborative effort I don’t know what to tell you.

I’ll run through some things Brian Flores did do. He couldn’t hire a competent offensive staff. He had 4 OCs and 3 OL coaches in three years. He wasted numerous challenges, timeouts, and had terrible click management. He refused to let the front office draft rb in the first couple rounds. He didn’t play Tua when he was ready to play for weeks before the ravens game. He ridiculed Kenny stills about standing up about racial integrity at practice, he had a starting olineman cut to save 1M, he had our first round pick(Fitzpatrick)demand a trade bc the coach treated him poorly, he talked down to players, media, and his peers. I could go on and on. This is unhealthy stuff and shows a pattern for the man Flores is. If you did not do what he wanted he treated you like an inferior human. You can make up false narratives or try and believe a clear narcissist, but that is on you buddy.
U really called him a a narcissist 😂.

Nope I heard it was B flo who wanted Herbert. That’s been widely reported by Dolphins beat writers, NFL network, local radio..not just cowherd who I don’t even listen too..all the rest of this **** you wrote is Also bs. “He had our first round pick demand a trade”..Fitzpatrick wanted out because he didn’t want to be apart of the losing culture..and the Dolphins FO clearly tryna Tank..and Fitz was a grown *** man who made that demand his own.

Now The Kenny stills ****. Stop it. If I remember correctly Flo spoke to Kenny and said he should’ve communicated his issues towards the ppl he had a issue with ( Ross) instead of saying what he said about the organization whilst being a representative of said organization..you know what that’s called..giving direction to a young man on how to handle business. But ppl hung up on a practice playlist😂.

The fact you tryna blame a coach for final personnel decisions when your know **** well he didn’t have final say..as tho it wasn’t a clown show under Ross his entire tenure..dude was here for 3 years..the Dolphins became slightly relevant under Flo after being dog **** before…you strike me as a fan who backs his org and take the narrative being spin by them a gospel. Even tho it’s a trash org

Like the lions and Texans did this year? Or jags and jets did last year, or dolphins and bengals did the year before? Teams do it every year. But even if the dolphins did a tank/rebuild Im still waiting to hear how it has anything to do with racism. This was the plan whether the coach was black, white, or blue. If the coach was white and he acted how Flores did and didn’t make the playoffs when those were the expectations they would have also been fired.

Did you read Flores 58 page report from his lawsuit?

It happens all the time… consider all the former head coaches that get paid 40k a year to be analysts at bama. Plus you’re assuming that’s the only Job he could get, and not a lot of coaches end up with lateral positions right after they are fired.

And Jimmy Johnson could only get a tv job for 2 years after he was fired from the cowboys ! What a travesty… Even though that’s what happened, we all know that’s not true right?
Because Jimmy fell out with jerry who is/was a big influencer with the owners
The player was Brady. You really think every team doesn’t tamper with free agents? Why is it okay for Flores to tamper with Watson last year but not Brady when he was becoming a head coach? Why didn’t he open his mouth 3 years ago and waited till he was fired? Any dolphins fan should have zero issue with Ross trying to bring in Tom Brady so he could do what he ended up doing in Tampa.

Flores has an issue now bc he lost his job and is trying to air any dirty laundry he can to make himself look better. Running to every media outlet possible and screaming look at me is what has us discussing this, but there is a whole other side to this story and ross made a statement what Flores is claiming is not true. It will possibly come out in court if any of this is even relevant in a class action suit having to do with race not tanking or tampering. Defamation is the exact word Ross used in his statement, so I would expect a counter suit as well,
watson was not a ****inng FA..he was under contract along with the other **** he’s got going on..he probably didn’t open his mouth until he had his name publicly and unceremoniously dragged through mud after his firing in a way that could hinder him in future HC opportunities..sometimes u can’t **** for what it was until the end. You more upset/annoyed at the dirty laundry being aired rather than worry about the **** and **** all on the clothes man

Advertisement
No but I did read the 4 pages that had to do with his allegations about the dolphins, giants, and Broncos. Did you read his 58 page report?

Yes. Every single word and number in it. Got it saved on my tablet.

So since you didn't read it... why are you on here condemning a man's credibility and character?

Because Jimmy fell out with jerry who is/was a big influencer with the owners

watson was not a ****inng FA..he was under contract along with the other **** he’s got going on..he probably didn’t open his mouth until he had his name publicly and unceremoniously dragged through mud after his firing in a way that could hinder him in future HC opportunities..sometimes u can’t **** for what it was until the end. You more upset/annoyed at the dirty laundry being aired rather than worry about the **** and **** all on the clothes man
Obviously watson wasn’t a free agent. I don’t know what is worse your bad info or your bad takes. Actions speak louder than words and I wrote you a laundry list of his actions and I could have kept going. If Flores was in any profession he would have been let go. If you do not have good relationships, are not a team player, foster a hostile work environment, and underperform there is no point in keeping you. People who worked for the man have come out and agreed to everything I just wrote. Why are you so adamant that Flores is this perfect person who has done nothing wrong and can’t look at it from both sides. I truly think you have been fed bad info but maybe you just are stuck in your convictions and will take any info that fits that narrative.

Yes. Every single word and number in it. Got it saved on my tablet.

So since you didn't read it... why are you on here condemning a man's credibility and character?
I can go back and forth with some of y’all today bc I’m off work, but outside of those 4 pages with the allegations the rest is fluff to make a racial case. But once again we are getting way off base the question was how did the dolphins racially discriminate Brian Flores? Texans?

Advertisement

Nope I heard it was B flo who wanted Herbert. That’s been widely reported by Dolphins beat writers, NFL network, local radio..not just cowherd who I don’t even listen too..all the rest of this **** you wrote is Also bs. “He had our first round pick demand a trade”..Fitzpatrick wanted out because he didn’t want to be apart of the losing culture..and the Dolphins FO clearly tryna Tank..and Fitz was a grown *** man who made that demand his own.

Now The Kenny stills ****. Stop it. If I remember correctly Flo spoke to Kenny and said he should’ve communicated his issues towards the ppl he had a issue with ( Ross) instead of saying what he said about the organization whilst being a representative of said organization..you know what that’s called..giving direction to a young man on how to handle business. But ppl hung up on a practice playlist😂.

The fact you tryna blame a coach for final personnel decisions when your know **** well he didn’t have final say..as tho it wasn’t a clown show under Ross his entire tenure..dude was here for 3 years..the Dolphins became slightly relevant under Flo after being dog **** before…you strike me as a fan who backs his org and take the narrative being spin by them a gospel. Even tho it’s a trash org

Please find me one beat writer that says different about herbert/Flores

Fitzpatrick didn’t want to play multiple positions. It didn’t have to do with the tank.

Flores antagonized Kenny stills like a child bc he had issues with the nfls involvement with Jay-Z

Flores wanting Watson isn’t even a debate. Ross was on board but wouldn’t pull the trigger unless Watson figured out his legal issues

The dolphins made the playoffs under gase and he was still fired. Facts show flores was let go bc of the toxic atmosphere he created and being a mid coach no more no less. He would have been let go no matter what the color of his skin is. I’m using credible sources here, showing you exactly the atmosphere Flores created and why he was ultimately fired with very good cause. If he had no locker room issues I would have given him one more year to right the ship, but the way he acted as the head coach was childish and non inspiring.

Last edited:

Hires no black lawyers funny how this man practices what he preaches.

I can go back and forth with some of y’all today bc I’m off work, but outside of those 4 pages with the allegations the rest is fluff to make a racial case. But once again we are getting way off base the question was how did the dolphins racially discriminate Brian Flores? Texans?

Same way they discriminated against Dungy, Caldwell and a host of other melanated coaches.

Setting lofty expectations without the full support of the organization, firing these coaches after winning records , and asking them to do things they have not and would not ask of lightly melanated individuals.

The remaining 54 pages aren't "fluff". They're drivers that drive home the point of consistent/inherent prejudice in the NFL. That further proves flores accusations/point.

If it wasn't politically incorrect to be blatantly prejudice then not ONE NFL team would have a melanated coach

Advertisement
Maybe if they had 17 games like the nfl did this year it would have been.
Nah.

For the record... as a highly melanated individual i know for a fact that football is a highly racist, prejudice, and nepotistic entity.

It's not just the NFL.. it starts in high school.

It doesn't bother me tho. I dont expect a good ole boy entity to hire a bunch of non good ole boys and I know that people, typically, Hire those that look like or relate to them.

I think melanated men look weak begging for a handout from people who despise or think less of them.

Instead of begging racist and nepotist to change just create your own shiutt.

I dont agree with Flores methods but I believe everything he says.

Same way they discriminated against Dungy, Caldwell and a host of other melanated coaches.

Setting lofty expectations without the full support of the organization, firing these coaches after winning records , and asking them to do things they have not and would not ask of lightly melanated individuals.

The remaining 54 pages aren't "fluff". They're drivers that drive home the point of consistent/inherent prejudice in the NFL. That further proves flores accusations/point.

If it wasn't politically incorrect to be blatantly prejudice then not ONE NFL team would have a melanated coach
One question do you truly think Flores was fired because he is black? I see an issue with there being less minority head coaches in the nfl, think there is only 4 and there should be more. But I also think Flores was fired for multiple reasons and non of them had to do with the color of his skin. With that said I don’t think Flores is the best head representative for the class action suit as I said earlier Eric bielemamy and Byron leftwhich have much more ground to stand on. Imo Flores had his chance, created a toxic work environment, started 1-7 when playoffs were the expectation, and bombed in every big game he coached which led to his termination. He would have been terminated no matter his skin color and I don’t think there is any way he can PROVE otherwise.

Nah.

For the record... as a highly melanated individual i know for a fact that football is a highly racist, prejudice, and nepotistic entity.

It's not just the NFL.. it starts in high school.

It doesn't bother me tho. I dont expect a good ole boy entity to hire a bunch of non good ole boys and I know that people, typically, Hire those that look like or relate to them.

I think melanated men look weak begging for a handout from people who despise or think less of them.

Instead of begging racist and nepotist to change just create your own shiutt.

I dont agree with Flores methods but I believe everything he says.
My issue is the claims of racism again the dolphins(and Texans). Do you really think that Stephen Ross is racist when all his actions and contributions have shown otherwise?

https://www.crainsdetroit.com/sports/stephen-ross-commits-13-million-more-rise-anti-racism-nonprofit

It’s a write off so he has to contribute the money somewhere but someone who truly was racist wouldn’t contribute to a cause to try and create equality. The organization has tons of minorities in premium positions. Imo Flores brought the dolphins into this lawsuit to air dirty laundry bc he is mad he was fired. He has no justification or proof showing Ross was creating a hostile environment based off skin color and it led to his termination. As I said actions speak louder than words and all of Ross actions show he is for the cause of racial equality and not against it

Advertisement

Please find me one beat writer that says different about herbert/Flores

Fitzpatrick didn’t want to play multiple positions. It didn’t have to do with the tank.

Flores antagonized Kenny stills like a child bc he had issues with the nfls involvement with Jay-Z

Flores wanting Watson isn’t even a debate. Ross was on board but wouldn’t pull the trigger unless Watson figured out his legal issues

The dolphins made the playoffs under gase and he was still fired. Facts show flores was let go bc of the toxic atmosphere he created and being a mid coach no more no less. He would have been let go no matter what the color of his skin is. I’m using credible sources here, showing you exactly the atmosphere Flores created and why he was ultimately fired with very good cause. If he had no locker room issues I would have given him one more year to right the ship, but the way he acted as the head coach was childish and non inspiring.

Man, you are presenting way too much evidence for those who want to further the Flores mistreatment agenda.
I personally heard an interview with Omar Kelly, an African-American reporter with the Sun-Sentinel, who CLEARLY indicated that he was spoken to in a blatantly disrespectful manner by Flores - a manner in which he had NEVER encountered in his career as a reporter. This statement seems consistent with the smoke coming from within the organization (hopefully comes out at trial) about Flores' alienation from Grier, Tua, members (particularly offensive side of the ball) of the coaching staff, and the media. The prevailing sentiment, as indicated by Ross at the time of his dismissal, was that Flores simply didn't play well ('collaborate') with others.

Man, you are presenting way too much evidence for those who want to further the Flores mistreatment agenda.
I personally heard an interview with Omar Kelly, an African-American reporter with the Sun-Sentinel, who CLEARLY indicated that he was spoken to in a blatantly disrespectful manner by Flores - a manner in which he had NEVER encountered in his career as a reporter. This statement seems consistent with the smoke coming from within the organization (hopefully comes out at trial) about Flores' alienation from Grier, Tua, members (particularly offensive side of the ball) of the coaching staff, and the media. The prevailing sentiment, as indicated by Ross at the time of his dismissal, was that Flores simply didn't play well ('collaborate') with others.
When they go to court will be when everything comes out if the lawsuit even makes it to court.

🤦‍♂️ 🤡

I personally heard an interview with Omar Kelly, an African-American reporter with the Sun-Sentinel, who CLEARLY indicated that he was spoken to in a blatantly disrespectful manner by Flores - a manner in which he had NEVER encountered in his career as a reporter.

LOL, then why didn't Omar bring up Flores hurting His feelings in this interview? Probably because you made the **** up:

Advertisement
Back