Brian Edwards Crystal Balled

The Miami wristband effect.

[TWEET]823741450026414080[/TWEET]

Obviously that group doesn't pay attention to detail (would've had him remove the band for photos). That's why they'll never be a National Champion.

Advertisement
If Edwards were serious bout Louisville, he wouldn't be wearing a wife beater. Not saying he coming but he ain't going to Loserville.

If Edwards were serious bout Louisville, he wouldn't be wearing a wife beater. Not saying he coming but he ain't going to Loserville.

This. Ford's family dressed for church with Pastor Richt for their in-home visit.

Advertisement
Harry_Potter_3_crystal_ball.jpg

Yall boys got me like this

The dude standing next to Petrino is a few chromosomes short of a fully "functioning" deck. Not to mention the young Ted Cruz looking goober on the other side of Edwards. Not to mention Petrino himself still looking shell-shocked from his "accident". Not to mention the dude on the end that looks like a "less-cool" version of Paul Williams.

Yeahhh, the other poster nailed it. There are some grimy gooberish schools I realllllly effing hate too. Lou-vul is definitely one of em.

Advertisement
Kid looks comfortable with that staff, I think were 3rd behind Fla if offer and Louisville.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back