Brian Edwards Crystal Balled

They hand sign is a L..? come on bruh.. I thought they were tryna do the Bobby Shmurda finger gun... Well, at least when we snatch Edwards away from them we don't have to give them a L.

Advertisement
Thing I'm worried about is that he seems to want/have wanted UF for quite some time but UF has been just keping him warm and not showing much interest back

When Blades flips to Nebraska and UF begins to feel they are losing Henderson...what if they decide to put the full court press?

Right now we are competing against ourselves for him if Mom doesn't want him leaving the state and that is perfectly fine with me

If he wanted to be at UF he would be committed already. UF told him they will offer him if he commits on the spot and he said he wants to keep his options open and refused to commit to them.

Advertisement
The Miami wristband effect.

[TWEET]823741450026414080[/TWEET]

Their hand sign is the trauma handshake?

Trauma handshake | definition of Trauma handshake by Medical dictionary

so tryin to b the u lol......it even looks awkward for them. they point it at there heads and kill themselves

Dude on the right looks like he stuck his fingers in his *** and smelled them.

edwards like tf is this? ninjitsu?

so tryin to b the u lol......it even looks awkward for them. they point it at there heads and kill themselves

Edwards look like he's rubbing a booger on a window.

Louisville is eliminated looking at this picture. I think Edwards is all cane. I really do.

Advertisement

Edwards look like he's rubbing a booger on a window.

when we play them thats exactly what they'll be doing holding that L

Advertisement
Advertisement
The funniest part of the L is not they do not even know which way to face it. The coaches can't even agree. What a joke!

LOL.... I just thought the same thing. He must've stuck it up his *** right before the picture was taken! LOL

:6e482c_o::6e482c_o::6e482c_o:

Screenshot_20170124-185459.jpg

Advertisement
Back