Brian Edwards, CB

Advertisement
might have to take all the shoe laces from the gators on 247. Cant wait for this trickle on down to fsu and they start flopping on the ground crying like little biatches

Has [MENTION=6710]nycane[/MENTION] weighed in yet? Get him on the next podcast.

Advertisement
might have to take all the shoe laces from the gators on 247. Cant wait for this trickle on down to fsu and they start flopping on the ground crying like little biatches

jimbo has proven to be a great recruiter, at fsu, at lsu and other places he was known as a great recruiter and frankly with talent in florida , florida fsu and Miami could all get top 10 classes and still lost 5 stars and 4 stars out of state.

the problem is mcelwain isn't a great recruiter wasn't know as a great recruiter even at bama and it shows at florida. his first 2 classes were down in the 30s I believe and this one will probably end up there also. that's just horrible recruiting in florida with all that talent,

I honestly feel Edwards is the best CB and the one we cant miss on. Now the idea that Henderson could be coming too gives us the 3 best CB's in Bandy, Edwards and Henderson. Essentially 2018 CB's already locked up Jobe, Ivey & Blades. Frierson already on board. Campbell is a Safety IMO is the only commit we need at DB. I know there are some others but 3 CB's a 2 Safeties is all we need for 2018.

Still time left on the clock. I'm one of those miserable people who still get nervous when we're up by 21 with 6 minutes to play... Let's kneel on this thing until the clock hits 0:00 on Wednesday!

NO!...LET'S KEEP THE PEDAL TO THE METAL!!
We've been waiting a dozen years for a class like this!

Advertisement
I honestly feel Edwards is the best CB and the one we cant miss on. Now the idea that Henderson could be coming too gives us the 3 best CB's in Bandy, Edwards and Henderson. Essentially 2018 CB's already locked up Jobe, Ivey & Blades. Frierson already on board. Campbell is a Safety IMO is the only commit we need at DB. I know there are some others but 3 CB's a 2 Safeties is all we need for 2018.

Jobe isn't locked up. Bama going to be gunning hard for him and $$$ talks.

****, not gonna lie the staff really turned this DB class around. Looked like a disaster back in the fall.

Edwards posted on twitter "choices and decisions "

Could he be shutting it down?

My ideal DB class for 2018 is

CB:
Ivey
Blades
Jobe

S:
Frierson
Hall
Campbell

Russell as a S/LB tweener.

Getting 6-7 elite DBs like this in 2018 isn't going to be easy. It will be even harder if we overload the DB depth chart in 2017. This is why i want versatile kids like CJ Henderson and DJ Dallas to be tried out at other positions like RB first, if we close with Dean and Edwards.

Look at that 2018 DB class - they're studs that won't be redshirting anywhere. I don't think even Nick Saban himself could sell playing time to all 6-7 studs if we had Dean, Bandy, Henderson, Malek Young, Redwine, DJ, Jaquan, Edwards, Derrick Smith, Carter, Finley, Wright, James, Knowles (lol i know but he's still here), Michael Jackson (lol i know but he's still here), and Ryan Mayes (lol i know but he's still here) all cluttering up the depth charts.

Advertisement
boner.jpg

jimbo has proven to be a great recruiter, at fsu, at lsu and other places he was known as a great recruiter and frankly with talent in florida , florida fsu and Miami could all get top 10 classes and still lost 5 stars and 4 stars out of state.

the problem is mcelwain isn't a great recruiter wasn't know as a great recruiter even at bama and it shows at florida. his first 2 classes were down in the 30s I believe and this one will probably end up there also. that's just horrible recruiting in florida with all that talent,

"the problem is mcelwain isn't a great recruiter"

Don't see that as a problem at all!

Advertisement

Chris Henderson is not a RB man. if anything id try him at WR first. But RB nooo way.

CB:
Ivey
Blades
Jobe

S:
Frierson
Hall
Campbell

Getting 6

Chris Henderson is not a RB man. if anything id try him at WR first. But RB nooo way.

CB:
Ivey
Blades
Jobe

S:
Frierson
Hall
Campbell

Getting 6

Henderson is listed as a RB. 80% of his highlights are as a RB. If we don't get McFarland, we're looking at Origami Burns as the 3rd back in the rotation. What else would you propose, good sir?

Advertisement
Back