Brian Edwards, CB

Still time left on the clock. I'm one of those miserable people who still get nervous when we're up by 21 with 6 minutes to play... Let's kneel on this thing until the clock hits 0:00 on Wednesday!

Advertisement
Hey [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] - do you know when we'll have TIMES for faxed LOIs on NSD? Like "Thomas is signing at 9:00" etc. etc.?

(also - upvoted.)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pete, the Gators seemed to think Edwards was their backup for Blades and Henderson, and that if both those guys went elsewhere, Edwards would commit on the spot. Now that both Blades decommitted and Henderson is leaning our way, does this mean UF full-court presses Edwards and he'll be willing to listen to them this late? Or is it just too little love too late at this point?

If Henderson and Edwards both join the class, Dallas' best landing spot may very well be at FS. Could be the rangy ballhawk our secondary needs to complement the other safeties currently on the roster.

What a freaking finish this is lining up to be.

Advertisement
If that's the class, plus 6-15 more DBs in 2018. Holy crap.

15 dbs in 2018? Nah more like 8-9
With this close we only should take
Safety
Josh Jobe
Gurvan hall
Gilbert frierson

Cb
Blades
Campbell
Ivey
And another corner(fight like **** to get surtain)

Bring Thomas burns in as a track scholarship

luke_zpsnsnnosqn.gif

Advertisement
Pete, the Gators seemed to think Edwards was their backup for Blades and Henderson, and that if both those guys went elsewhere, Edwards would commit on the spot. Now that both Blades decommitted and Henderson is leaning our way, does this mean UF full-court presses Edwards and he'll be willing to listen to them this late? Or is it just too little love too late at this point?
dont think so. they might have conceded edwards to miami, they offered that kid committed to houston.

If Henderson and Edwards both join the class, Dallas' best landing spot may very well be at FS. Could be the rangy ballhawk our secondary needs to complement the other safeties currently on the roster.

What a freaking finish this is lining up to be.

You may be actually right on this one. I wanted Dallas at corner given that I thought we were only getting Dean and Bandy. If you get CJ and Edwards at corner, then you're free to move Dallas at another spot.

Advertisement
Back