Brevin

I believe Hendon was a 5th year senior when he left UM. Njoku had the measurables and it’s understandable that he left early, but I was more impressed with how Herndon played. I saw Hendon play live at UM, and I thought he was the best all-around TE in the ACC. He could block, catch and do it all. If I wanted to show a young TE how to play the game, I would pop in Hendon’s tape.

He was fun to watch...

Advertisement
All this interviewed poorly stuff has me stumped.

I don’t know how many of you have met with him or been around him, and I’m certainly no expert, but I’ve been around a little bit, and I’ve seen him interact with other people, and all I’ve seen is a gracious, and socially adept young man.

He is not someone that I would expect to interview poorly based on my observations. He knows how to handle himself around all kinds of people, from corporate to slobbering fans. This surprises me.

Is it possible that he didn’t answer some questions the way that the interviewers wanted him to answer the questions? Maybe that’s what it is. But as far as demeanor and comportment, he’s always been right on the money.
Most Miami kids handle themselves really well.
Greg Rousseau, that kid already has a career after football. He was great the other night.

Not saying he's George Kittle but he was also a 5th round pick. You guys are obsessed guys leaving for the first round when only 32 get their named called in the first. Every year some of these later round guys end up All-Pros and Pro Bowlers but on this board if you aren't a first rounder you are stupid for leaving school lol Brevin was never a 1st or even a 2nd round guy. Sometimes coming back doesn't help, sometimes it makes things worse. Just ask the two idiot Noles who went back and still haven't heard their named called this year.

Not saying he's George Kittle but he was also a 5th round pick. You guys are obsessed guys leaving for the first round when only 32 get their named called in the first. Every year some of these later round guys went up All-Pros and Pro Bowlers but on this board if you aren't a first rounder you are stupid for leaving school lol Brevin was never a 1st or even a 2nd round guy. Sometimes coming back doesn't help, sometimes it makes things worse. Just ask the two idiot Noles who went back and still haven't heard their named called this year.

How tall is Kittle?

Advertisement
I believe Hendon was a 5th year senior when he left UM. Njoku had the measurables and it’s understandable that he left early, but I was more impressed with how Herndon played. I saw Hendon play live at UM, and I thought he was the best all-around TE in the ACC. He could block, catch and do it all. If I wanted to show a young TE how to play the game, I would pop in Hendon’s tape.
He played 4 years here. They redshirted Njoku over him in 2014. We had Walford and Dobard that year and Chris played a good amount in the bowl game.

Brevin leaving early was always a risk. He gambled and he lost. Anyone who can’t admit that is just a fan boy. Injuries killed him and the NFL took notice. There are also other areas for concern from the NFL with Jordan. It’s not quite a Bandy situation but man this isn’t a good look for Jordan.

That being said, who ever gets him this late should get great value.
Disagree and he's going to make the Texans and then you'll be making another excuse. He will make more money this year than you. Let that sink in!!

Advertisement
Degree is not a problem because Miami allows all their athletes to come back to school and finish their Degree free of charge
When someone shows me data of what the percentage is of these dudes actually taking advantage of this opportunity, than I may change my opinion. If its not **** near 100% than its an incredible waste. I would believe its easier to finish out for that degree than to leave and come back. Like I said, im open to changing my opinion with data showing that getting the degree isn't a problem.

You have guys who are smaller than him with less production getting drafted
Haha, why I didn't even realized I posted that. Drunk posting in no good! To your point, yeah its incredible seeing the guys drafted before him. He had to have been an utter disaster in interviews because Jordan can play.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Interviewing is a skill and interviewers are always looking for a particular answer.

I consider myself a well adjusted person and highly skilled - but like all of us I've lost out on jobs to less able people because they vibed (or lied :ROFLMAO:) with the interviewer more.

A good interviewer cuts through all that and gets to the real person.

Brevin was terrific for the Canes. He played hard, was a leader, and was a tremendous asset recruiting other talented players to come to the U. Grateful he was a Cane.

He is a little undersized for the NFL and will have to improve his blocking at the next level. Plus, he did have some durability issues in college. I also think he may have come across as a little "overconfident" in interviews (just a hunch).

He's very capable of putting up solid numbers if he works hard at the next level, becomes stronger, stays healthy and improves his blocking. I expect him to do well and will be rooting for his success. He has "it". Good luck in the NFL, Brevin!

Advertisement
Back