Brevin

You're a genius, Einstein.
LMAO, read your own post loser. I was trying to be nice to you. What universe do you live in, sit him on the bench? Release him? The point is loser Klein said Watson won't be around, news flash he will be. Smdh, can't fix stupid.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Was there any reports of what “interviewed poorly” means? Commitment? Low football IQ? Character (don’t recall ever hearing issues during his time at UM)?

So many TEs going before him is a huge red flag. Can’t help but think the nfl guys know something we don’t.

I don't think Lashlee did Jordan any favors with the offense this past season. I had hoped that we would see a TE based Air Raid or something like it. Unfortunately Lashlee did not figure out a way to have both Jordan and Mallory be productive at the same time.

Was there any reports of what “interviewed poorly” means? Commitment? Low football IQ? Character (don’t recall ever hearing issues during his time at UM)?

So many TEs going before him is a huge red flag. Can’t help but think the nfl guys know something we don’t.

My guess is there was a perception that he is injury prone. I know some say another year wouldn't have made a difference, but I think a full season with him being healthy (and a chance to get more reps in a relatively new offensive system for him ) would have bumped him to a 3rd rounder. Maybe even higher with a breakout senior season. Plus he'd have a degree. It was not smart to go early. Chances of a fifth round TE making the roster are not great.

Advertisement
He should still have a solid career and make more money than you'll ever make. Can't be mad at that

blows my mind when people just randomly throw out stuff like this on the interwebz with zero clue of who he is talking to

I just got out of a yard on thursday where you could spend all day there and not even finish trimming the hedges, let alone cut the yard, weed eat etc.

food for thought

His size and injury history were well known in advance of the draft, and most draft pundits had him as a top 3ish TE.

His testing numbers didn’t do him any favors either, but his stock didn’t seem to plummet until the interview reports came out.

I don't think draft pundits factor "availability" into their rankings as much as GMs do.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Meanwhile another year and our players get bad advice, for this he should have stayed in school played on a winning team and got drafted like this next year.

Greg r was supposed to be too 5 at end of the year, all I’ve heard is all of the sit outs where dropped this year.

smh

His being a bit undersized, plus his history of injuries we're likely the cause of his drop. Remember with COVID, teams had less info on prospects and uncertainty from injuries were probably magnified this season.

Work hard, make the team, get paid.

Advertisement
He got injured every single year he was here. Would his fourth year have been different. He put a lot of tape out there. I don’t think it was a bad choice
It would have been a roll of the dice, like every year you play and every time in a practice or game you step onto the field.

But it was his decision to make. The people drafting didn't want to take that risk too high on how he'll fare. In other words - prove you can have a stretch on Miami's dime, not ours. It's a biz, and it's not like he's the first Cane to make the wrong decision. Recent history doesn't matter when someone's got your ear and giving you advice you (at a young age) consider "expert".

I don't think Lashlee did Jordan any favors with the offense this past season. I had hoped that we would see a TE based Air Raid or something like it. Unfortunately Lashlee did not figure out a way to have both Jordan and Mallory be productive at the same time.
When all else fails blame someone else.....

Advertisement
Back