Brevin

Listen, you have been giving me the middle finger on every post of mine. There’s a beautiful feature called “ignore”. Click on that so you don’t have to see my posts ever again. Have a great day.
Don't start something you can't finish and follow your own guidance genius.

Advertisement
Honestly I'm not sure coming back would have mattered much. Had he stayed completely healthy and put up crazy numbers he might have gone a little higher but he slipped because he's not a true starting NFL TE with his size. He's more of an h-back/2nd TE type and those guys just don't get drafted that high.

The top pick in the fifth round gets a $698,619 salary and a four-year, $3.64 million contract

I’m sure that’s true for all kids, not just miami kids.
the bottom line is the idea our guys generally outperform is dated and no longer true.

This is the reality. Being a 4th round pick that rises to become a mid tier starter is not outperforming draft slot...thats what is expected of that draft spot.

Our 5th round picks, basically perform like 5th round picks. Bottom of the roster types that are getting flipped and flopped across the bottom of numerous rosters. Being on a roster is not outperforming your draft slot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back