Brevin

Advertisement
I love Bevin, but Hendon and Njoku were better players at UM and were better NFL prospects. Mallory is a better prospect too because he is clearly bigger, faster and catches with his hands. If Mallory is healthy and cleans up his blocking, he will be All ACC and one of the first TEs taken next year in the NFL draft.

That said, Brevin is a Cane, and he is good enough to make an NFL roster. I think he will get drafted in the 4-6 range

Advertisement
He's always a 3rd-4thr ound type....even if he comes back. He's Jonnu Smith

some idiot team went with Mckitty...other than that he shoulda went around that spot. There is NOTHING Mckitty put on tape better than him...Brevin has better stats in one year than dude has in a career...he isnt a better blocker, route runner...but hey....
The goalposts have moved...you have several posts saying he won't get out of the 3rd round.

Awkward Kid GIF

Advertisement
Good luck to him. He’ll catch on with a team and get a chance to make a living and prove how good he is.

Advertisement
I said on the podcast he’d go 4th, so the slip isn’t surprising.

If he stays healthy, he’ll join a long list of Canes outperforming their draft slots. He does everything Jonnu Smith does and Smith just got $50 million.

Advertisement
Anyone still think he made a good choice? I told people he was yet another one getting bad advice when he declared. Mayne these kids will learn soon smh. Kid could've come back and proved he was capable of being on the field for even 75% of a season and gotten drafted higher than he's gon a get taken
Hate to kinda **** on him but I've said it multiple times unless your a RB or a guaranteed 1st or 2nd rounder, stay your *** in school.

Advertisement
Back