Brevin

Advertisement
Anyone still think he made a good choice? I told people he was yet another one getting bad advice when he declared. Mayne these kids will learn soon smh. Kid could've come back and proved he was capable of being on the field for even 75% of a season and gotten drafted higher than he's gon a get taken
The other way to look at a player who has durability issues is that he may have a limited number of snaps to play in football, whether in college or the NFL, and if the clock is already ticking on the snaps he may as well try to get paid.
I felt the same way for Phillips and his concussions. If the next concussion is to be the last one then try to make some money first.

Advertisement
He's always a 3rd-4thr ound type....even if he comes back. He's Jonnu Smith

some idiot team went with Mckitty...other than that he shoulda went around that spot. There is NOTHING Mckitty put on tape better than him...Brevin has better stats in one year than dude has in a career...he isnt a better blocker, route runner...but hey....

Bro; this same idiot team drafted JOSH PALMER over Tylan Wallace!! But what do I know. “Maybe” McKitty & Palmer will be “much better” pros than there pedestrian CFB careers have suggested. Surely the lightbulb will come on when they face the best of the best vs. 98% of guys who won’t make a NFL practice squad while in college.

He's always a 3rd-4thr ound type....even if he comes back. He's Jonnu Smith

some idiot team went with Mckitty...other than that he shoulda went around that spot. There is NOTHING Mckitty put on tape better than him...Brevin has better stats in one year than dude has in a career...he isnt a better blocker, route runner...but hey....
It only takes one team to like you, and that team preferred a bigger body type for the pro game.

Every scout tore his blocking up and the lack of making contested catches but the “CIS ****riders” berated you if you mentioned anything bad about Brevin.
This is always how it works. We had people on this forum who swore that he was a better prospect than Pitts. Yes it’s true. These conversations actually happened and if you mentioned that Pitts was superior you were negged to oblivion.

Advertisement
I said this in another thread and got ripped. It’s not hating. I love Brevin and he is cane for life. But some guys games just don’t translate to the nfl. Brevin is 6’3, 245. He’s not super fast and he isn’t big. He’s not a good blocker. He catches with his body a lot and he doesn’t make contested catches. His biggest gift is yac ability but in the nfl that’s hard to come by if you’re a body catcher that isn’t going to be seen in the middle of the field. He’s also very injury prone. Would you spend a pick on a guy that’s likely your 2nd TE at best and maybe can only play H back detached from the line? Yes. Is it in your top 3 rounds? No. He also doesn’t have much special team value. I don’t think coming back improves it much, either. I think he made the right choice and just needs a good fit. He can still be a 30-300 guy. Think Irv Smith for the Vikings

How dumb are you? Being a 4th round pick or later doesn't guarantee anything buddy. Guy could get cut in camp but yea keep hating on me because you don't like me and how I speak facts
There are no guarantees with any of the players..he could flame out or he can earn his spot and stick in the NFL long enough to earn a second contract. You and all the lames who liked your post are homers. He wants to earn a living playing football. Lol got you in your feelings.

Advertisement
I'm not hating because I speak facts. Some of yall soft af man and can't handle the ******* truth
No, you can't handle someone disagreeing with you. Always a internet tough guy on here. It's so many players drafted in rounds 4-7 who last a long time just do some research. Antoine Bethea, rodney Harrison, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Darren Waller, Marques Colston, Jamaal Anderson, Al Harris, too many to list....

Anyone still think he made a good choice? I told people he was yet another one getting bad advice when he declared. Mayne these kids will learn soon smh. Kid could've come back and proved he was capable of being on the field for even 75% of a season and gotten drafted higher than he's gon a get taken
Brevin leaving early was always a risk. He gambled and he lost. Anyone who can’t admit that is just a fan boy. Injuries killed him and the NFL took notice. There are also other areas for concern from the NFL with Jordan. It’s not quite a Bandy situation but man this isn’t a good look for Jordan.

That being said, who ever gets him this late should get great value.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back