Brevin Jordan

Advertisement
4.8 is slow for a TE here at Miami. Not other way to justify it. Plus he's 6-2 7/8 or whatever. Not a good combination for a hurricane TE. The good thing is he can improve on this.

Do you even watch tape of any of these guys, or do you just bash them based on a 40 time at a HS combine?

Jordan is a very good athlete and that's pretty obvious on film. To say he'd be a slow TE here is just absurd.

He's an elite prospect and at worst a Top 5 TE in the entire 2018 class

He also looks a little doughy at 260 pounds. Looks like a pudgy kid so he his athleticism will likely improve if he commits hard to conditioning.

Advertisement
Is your inability to quote people some annoying schtick, Par, or are you just unable to do it properly?

I hit " reply with quote" and that's what I get. I also can't edit my post. Must be a compatibility issue of some sort. Only happens when I use my surface

I hit " reply with quote" and that's what I get. I also can't edit my post. Must be a compatibility issue of some sort. Only happens when I use my surface

I'm using my surface now.

Advertisement
Warren Sapp came in as a TE.....

He did but Jordan doesn't have Sapp's build, cmon now.

Ooook, 6'3 257 as a high school junior.. And looks like he can still easily add weight.

Sapp came to Miami as a 6-2 230 te. So Jordan is actually bigger. Sapp was actually a pretty good athlete played 3rd base on his baseball team. Punted and kicked on the football squad. Hoop player.

Jordan doesn't have elite height or speed right now but he can still improve in those area's. Not sure if he's still growing or not. If he doesn't get any taller or faster you never know, a position change may be in his future.

Yeah...Needs to work with a speed coach and a height coach.

I'm using my surface now.

So am I

I don't have a Surface.

Microsoft suckers...I hate Microsoft.

marmalard.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement

The Gator tears are going to be epic once Reed, Campbell, Moore, Blades and Jordan commit to Miami.

Yep... They can look past blades but Reed and Campbell will kill them to start. I want Campbell next and then a nice surprise for them to send their board spiraling.

Advertisement
Back