Brevin Jordan

Advertisement
Second recruit we get from Gorman? The first signee we got although was highly rated did not work out well ended up leaving.

One has nothing to do with the other
I wasn't implying that. You took it as a negative post about Gorman's kids but was far from that. I know Gorman Bishop HS kids since I partially live in Vegas. I was just trying to figure out how many kids we got from this school and how they turned out.

Not to be creepy, but dudes tweets and twitter likes are ALL UM. Not saying that means anything, just pointing it out

Advertisement
Watched the Bishop Gorman vs. St. John Bosco game last year in Long Beach. He moves EXTREMELY well for a tight end. Will go up and make a play. Flexed out majority of the time. Tate Martell looked like Manziel at A&M. DTR is a very good WR. Safety from both teams were PLAYMAKERS... One went to USC, other committed to OSU I think... Gorman was phenomenal in second half adjustments, Bosco came out swinging first half though.

Advertisement
Brevin Jordan
6'3" 257
4.84 40
4.31 20
40.5 power throw.

By all accounts he looked really good at the event.

Those are f**ing elite numbers for a HS TE.

The 40 yard dash times at the event were slow overall. Must have been weather or track related.

The #2 WR in the nation, Amon St. Brown, only ran 4.67.

Brevin is a 4.75 - 4.7 kid all day under normal conditions.

Easily a five star talent with huge upside.

Advertisement
Advertisement

The 40 yard dash times at the event were slow overall. Must have been weather or track related.

6'3 is not elite height and 4.84 is a long *** way from elite. He might be an elite football player, but those testing numbers are mediocre.

6'3 is not elite height and 4.84 is a long *** way from elite. He might be an elite football player, but those testing numbers are mediocre.

He is only a junior, I wouldn't be surprised if he grows another 1-3 inches.

Njoku (who is an ELITE TE) is only 6'4. He ran a 4.64 40. Wouldn't be a challenge for Brevin to get that time in 2-3 years from now.

Last edited:

5th fastest TE time at the Opening events so far this year. None of the guys ahead of him are within 20 pounds of him (most of which weigh less than 220).

With some context, I'd say those are pretty great numbers. HS juniors running a laser-timed 40 often for the first time are not usually going to post their fastest time.

6'3 is def not elite height, but that was actually the one measurement I was most anticipating to see from Brevin Jordan. Good to have confirmation that he's a legit 6'3 and not actually shorter. As for the weight, great to see he can move well at 257. He can likely trim some fat and redistribute some of that weight and become more explosive.

Really hope we lock him up soon

40yd Dash would've ranked 12th at the NFL combine
20yd Shuttle would've ranked 4th at the NFL combine

Those aren't mediocre #'s for a 257lb HS TE. Maybe a 225lb TE.

Advertisement
Back