Brevin Jordan Video

Advertisement
Advertisement

That pass that perry threw at the 1min mark proves he has the most talent out of all the qb's, if rhett can get perry to be consistent and with that up tempo, perry is about to be a problem whether its this year or the next, but that new transfer in qb is gone have to earn that starting spot, perry not flinching, perry as a starter is 6 & 3, the new transfer in qb is 11 & 8, once again, ill take the 6 & 3 guy all day long. A motivated perry is a bad bad man!

That pass that perry threw at the 1min mark proves he has the most talent out of all the qb's, if rhett can get perry to be consistent and with that up tempo, perry is about to be a problem whether its this year or the next, but that new transfer in qb is gone have to earn that starting spot, perry not flinching, perry as a starter is 6 & 3, the new transfer in qb is 11 & 8, once again, ill take the 6 & 3 guy all day long. A motivated perry is a bad bad man!
Go look up some of the throws king did🤫, king is the most talented qb on the roster.... jarren throw to harley vs FSU on the sideline might have been more impressive than that too imo. Reminded of jacory throw to Benjamin vs FSU in 2009

Last edited:
Go look up some of the throws king did🤫, king is the most talented qb on the roster.... jarren throw to harley vs FSU on the sideline was more impressive than that too imo

Man, i damyum near got jw15 in the same boat as the gaytors, no need in even discussing em, never was a True Cane at heart, just a crybaby opportunist! It was definitely a good throw, but jw15 is not on perry's level. And i havent watched none of the transfer in qb's highlights, cause i dont care what he did somewhere else, means nothing, im only interested in seeing what he does here. However i did look at his stats from quality opponents, and its a reason he was 11 & 8 as a starter. So as of right now, all i know, like transfer tate is that he quit on his team and ended up here, let's see who wins the qb battle or let's see who gets handed the qb1 spot. The one thing i know, the players knew and know the Truth of who should be starting, especially last year and coach diaz lost alot of the team with that qb1 starter pick, than to add insult to injury, he started hyping up transfet tate, the leader of the quitters bridgade.

From what i heard rhett lashlee say he looks for in naming a starter is definitely a different criterion, ill take the rhett lashlee mindset on who should be qb1, over anybody coach diaz is talking about! Coach diaz got some respect to clean up!

Advertisement
Brevin is the complete package. His ceiling is in the mold of Sharpe or Kittle. Obviously has a ways to go to get there, but it's not out of his possibility. Just sucks that he's been injured and when he hasn't, the offense has been garbage

Advertisement

That throw was nothing man

The only silver lining of him getting hurt? Mallory finally found some confidence/ got a chance to develop. We now know we have 3.5 talented TEs on the roster (Jordan, Mallory, Hodges, Irvin).

Where we may be missing a dominant/elite WR, we certainly have talent at this position. Hopefully Lashlee can exploit it....
Good point. I’ve been bullish on Mallory though he obviously still needs work. Kid showed he can dominate even in an offense that doesn’t allow it.

Advertisement
Man, i damyum near got jw15 in the same boat as the gaytors, no need in even discussing em, never was a True Cane at heart, just a crybaby opportunist! It was definitely a good throw, but jw15 is not on perry's level. And i havent watched none of the transfer in qb's highlights, cause i dont care what he did somewhere else, means nothing, im only interested in seeing what he does here. However i did look at his stats from quality opponents, and its a reason he was 11 & 8 as a starter. So as of right now, all i know, like transfer tate is that he quit on his team and ended up here, let's see who wins the qb battle or let's see who gets handed the qb1 spot. The one thing i know, the players knew and know the Truth of who should be starting, especially last year and coach diaz lost alot of the team with that qb1 starter pick, than to add insult to injury, he started hyping up transfet tate, the leader of the quitters bridgade.

From what i heard rhett lashlee say he looks for in naming a starter is definitely a different criterion, ill take the rhett lashlee mindset on who should be qb1, over anybody coach diaz is talking about! Coach diaz got some respect to clean up!
Did you feel this way about Duke Johnson highlights? King is electric but I already seen a few of the plays live before any highlights(including high school).

This is whole paragraph is a complete contradiction lol

Did you feel this way about Duke Johnson highlights? King is electric but I already seen a few of the plays live before any highlights(including high school).

Not sure what you're asking, but duke been duking for a long time, no need to see highlights, we know for the most part who can play and who cant down here. Guys from other places have to prove themselves against us that they belong!

Advertisement
Back