Brevin Jordan Video

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The only silver lining of him getting hurt? Mallory finally found some confidence/ got a chance to develop. We now know we have 3.5 talented TEs on the roster (Jordan, Mallory, Hodges, Irvin).

Where we may be missing a dominant/elite WR, we certainly have talent at this position. Hopefully Lashlee can exploit it....

We better have not rushed him back. He was literally hobbling in warmups for the Duke game, yet he came out for the first series. Never came in again but I remember thinking “why is he even dressed out?”.

Advertisement
The key to Jordan is that after rehab, we hope his confidence and assertive play is still there.
Tentative moves, and doubt........ cannot enter in his play on his return with that awesome talent.
Wish the kid the best to........ ball out in 2020.

Advertisement
I think he can be an exceptional TE, however, I would love to see him get more YAC by finishing plays... just watch the video above and you will see.

We need to see a fully healthy 2 headed monster at TE this year. Hopefully Mallory can step it up now that he got some PT when Brevin went down.

Advertisement
Back